Chapter 13- The Whole World

Ethan's POV

I woke up on the couch and attempted to sit up, only to be pulled back down by a strong arm. Tyler pulled me closer to his chest and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

I turned around in his arms and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He kissed back, groaning sadly when I pulled away gently. He pulled me into another kiss, longer this time, kissing all over the rest of my face when he pulled away.

He was awake now, barely, but I had an idea.

I straddled him, and he looked at me groggily, and that's when I started to tickle him relentlessly. He giggled mercilously as I tickled him.

He was eventually able to flip us over and pin my arms down, and capture me in another breathless kiss. We parted slightly, before wrapping each other in a genuinely loving hug.

Soon enough, too soon, we got up and made breakfast.

We ate breakfast, then sat back on the couch and continued cuddling. We cuddled for hours on end, until Tyler asked me to head to the store.

I, of course, obliged and headed out, making a list in my car before I left.

Tyler's POV

I wanted to do something special for Ethan, especially after what he's been through recently. Between the hospital visits because of my cancer, it's definitely a good idea. I called Mark for help and we quickly got to work setting up my surprise for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone! I'm sorry this chapter is so late and that it sucks so much, but I still hope you enjoyed it! I'll see you all in the next chapter, I guess.

Bye!

P.S. THANKS FOR 2.5K READS