Ch. 25

Sophia's POV- May 2016

"Are you jealous?"

I looked at Jackie as she smiled at Adrian as he scoffed.

"No"

She raised an eyebrow.

"The green eyed monster I'm seeing begs to differ"

He frowned and crossed his arms. Adrian was currently sitting on my bed with his back against the wall.

"Jackie, leave Adrian alone" I said.

She grinned and stood up.

"Alright, only because I've got class in 20 minutes. Say hi to Ricky for me"

I nodded and looked at Adrian who was still pouting on my bed.

"Are you going to hang out here for a bit or are you heading out?" I asked Adrian.

"I'll hang out here for a bit"

Jackie snorted as she put on her backpack. I turned to Adrian once she was gone and bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from smiling when I noticed him glaring at the door. He turned to me and frowned.

"I'm not jealous"

"Of course not" I stated.

"I'm not"

I reached for his hand and gently tugged on it. He got the hint and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"You can come, I'm sure Ricky won't mind" I said.

His jaw tightened when I said the name "Ricky", but you know he wasn't jealous.

"He won't?"

I shook my head.

"Then let's go"

I laughed as he pulled me closer to him to give me a kiss. I played along, and deepened the kiss.

"We should go, Ricky gets mad when I'm late" I told him as I pulled away.

I reached for my backpack as Adrian stood up.

"I'll carry your textbook"

"Such a gentleman" I replied.

He smiled and hummed as I made my way out. About halfway through the walk my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey nug, so I'm running a bit late"

"That's good to know because I'm running late as well" I admitted.

Ricky chuckled.

"Alright well I'll see you in about 10 minutes"

"You won't mind if my boyfriend is in the room, right?" I asked.

He gasped.

"I get to meet his royal Swedeness?"

I laughed.

"Yes" I replied.

"Nice, see you in 10"

"See you in 10" I said before I hung up.

I smiled and shook my head at Adrian as he mouthed "See you in 10" to himself. Him, jealous? Never.

"This way" I told Adrian.

I decided to take the stairs up to give Adrian a nice workout. I opened the door and turned to Adrian who took a deep breath.

"Is there no elevator?"