1. Filming

If you're interested at all I do make videos on YouTube, they're mostly advice vlogs and how to videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwITJLVt6PSQj7G_q_Yqjg.

I do not own any of the markiplier crew or people I just have lots of love for the blue haired boi. ❤️ :3

Y/N Pov

It was another day of filming and Tyler and Mark were busy discussing what shots to get and how the video will progress and Ethan was sitting down in the grass playing with Chica. You couldn't help to look at the blue haired boy, he was so sweet and you've been getting closer these past couple days since moving to LA.

"Hey Y/N" You heard Amy say as she positioned herself beside you.

"What's up?" You asked kind of startled because you didn't know if she caught you staring at Ethan or not.

"Do you have a crush on Ethan by chance?" She asked

Your face grew hotter and your hands were a little sweaty as you both stood there in silence which seemed to have been lasting forever but in reality it was only a few seconds. "No of course not, he's too loud for me." You replied, making some dumb made up excuse just so You wouldn't have to admit to liking the cute human being. "Mhm sure." Amy said as she walked in the direction of Mark and Tyler to see what had been taking so long.

Whew that was close

Ethan's POV

"Awww Chica you're so cute." I said while petting her belly and her wagging her tail wildly in the grass. I looked over at Y/N, we met eyes for a couple seconds before she quickly turned her head away. I had a crush on Y/N ever since she arrived in LA, she was Amy's cousin and we needed a little more help with Kathryn being gone for a couple weeks. I don't know why I couldn't tell her, Ive never been so nervous about a girl before, maybe I was already in love but I just met her.

"Ethan and Y/N!" Mark yelled, sending me out of my trance. "Coming!" I yelled back while getting up off the grass to see Y/N walking over and standing right cross from me.

"Ethan and Y/N I need you both to stand on the bench and pretend that you love each other." Mark explained to the both of us as Amy began whispering something to Tyler, I was a little suspicious. "Can I ask why?" I questioned. "Don't ask questions just do!" Mark yelled and Tyler began setting up the tripod and lights.

I glanced over at Y/N and she looked nervous, her hand was rubbing her other forearm and she was looking down at the grass seeming embarrassed. I wasn't an expert but I could tell she was nervous about being in a "relationship" with me. It was only going to be for about 5 or 10 minutes so I guess it wasn't all that bad., I was getting nervous too, what if I developed stronger feelings for Y/N? I don't know how she would react if I ended up confessing to her that I liked her.

*Time skip*

Y/N POV

"Alright you two I just need you to sit a little closer and Ethan could you please put your arm around Y/N? Y/N lay your head on his shoulder and then we should be golden!" Mark instructed as the rest of the crew stood in front of us and behind the camera. It felt like we were filming a porno, a short and innocent cuddly porno.

Your head rested on Ethan's bony shoulder, it hurt a little to lay your head against but you didn't really care, any reason to be closer to Ethan was a good reason. Even though you were pretending to be cuddly with Ethan, you took the chance and grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers with his. You could hear his heart beating faster and it was almost reassuring that he was as nervous as you were about the situation.

"AND PERFECT! Y/N you really got into the scene with the hand holding, excellent work." Mark yelled out of pure ecstasy. It seemed he was oblivious to what was happening between you and Ethan but you knew Amy and Tyler had caught on by the way they were looking at each other.

You felt Ethan shift his body a little, motioning for you to get off of him and just before he sat up you looked over to see his revealing boner. You giggled to yourself a bit and it seemed Ethan heard as he pulled down his jumper a little lower to try and cover it.

"It's fine, I don't mind" You explained watching him drown in his embarrassment.

Ethan's POV

I ran over to Tyler and Amy who were laughing their asses off at what they had just seen and I stood there glaring at them until they noticed my stare and stopped right away.

"I think she knows, what am I supposed to do?!" I yelled frantically, losing my cool.

"Relax blue boy." Amy replied, resting her hands on my shoulders while looking me in the eyes.

"What do you mean Relax! I just got a boner from Y/N, the most gorgeous girl I know, holding my hand, I might as well be twelve I mean do you have any Id-" I was then cut off by the one person I never wanted to have overhear this conversation, Y/N.

"Do you really mean that?" The sweet and innocent voice questioned.

I turned around to see Y/N, her cheeks were blushed and she had what seemed to be tears in her eyes. Her cute little face and gorgeous eyes looked into mine as I stood before her in my wimpy and nervous teenage boy stance. It took my all to muster up the courage and say, "Y-Yes." I saw her eyes light up in a split second after telling her, I had never seen so much joy in a single person before. She jumped into my arms and I held onto her tightly never wanting to let go.

"Y/N I really like you and that will never stop." I replied nervously.

Y/N pulled away from me a little bit so I could just see her face, it appeared she was crying tears of joy and I helped wipe some of the tears off of her makeup stained face. "I really like you too Ethan" she replied, as she leaned in kissing me. I could feel a million sparks fly and a swarm of butterflies fill my stomach as I held onto Y/N for dear life.

"Oh would the two of you stop making such a big deal out of this, I'm gonna puke!" Mark yelled as I watched Chica attack him and pummel him to the ground.