9. A Different Kind of Sick

Ethan had been in his recording room for almost the entirety of the day editing. The only time I had gottento see him was when he grabbed something to eat and drink or when he needed a new battery because his camera had died.

I was relaxing on the couch, texting Mark about the live stream we were going to do later in the week while waiting for Ethan to finish up.

Mark: Are Ethan and you still good for the stream on Thursday?

Me: Of course why wouldn't we be?

Mark: You just usually prefer to stay home when you're own your thing so I was just asking

Wow, typical boys, too afraid to scream the word period, as if it were some toxic and foreign word that was forbidden in the English language.

"Hey Y/N you gotta read this!" The baby blue boy yelled from his room. I could only imagine what he had found, hopefully it wasn't hardcore butt sex between me and him. I laughed a little out loud at the mere thought of it.

I walked down the hall and stood in the doorway to find him sitting with his legs criss crossed on his chair while looking intently into his computer monitor. "I found fanfiction of us and it's honestly the BEST thing ever." He said, as a laugh escaped his lips.

"I'm never in your videos, how do people come up with fanfiction of us?" I questioned. It was true, I had never really been in any of his videos in a formal way but when he would vlog I would maybe talk in the background or there might be a quick glance. We did post pictures of the two of us together on social media so I guess it was bound to happen sometime.

"I don't know but I don't really question it." He replied, his one eyebrow raised as he looked off at another part of the room, questioning his subscribers sanity.

I walked over beside him where the title of whatever fanfiction he had found read, "OTP Pair" and the cover was a picture of Ethan and I holding hands. "Well this outta be interesting." I said to myself quietly while resting my hand on his one shoulder.

About halfway through reading, the fanfiction had gotten surprisingly sexual so we decided to stop. Considering I was on my period, I wasn't really into recreating what we had just read despite how Ethan was feeling. He got up from his chair and looked into my eyes with complete lust, I was honestly a little scared because a horny Ethan, was an incredibly dominant Ethan.

"No. I'm not in the mood. My vagina is exploding and will be moved in for another 4 business days." I explained to him and frantically hoping he would listen.

"But I need you babe." He said, crouching down so he was now eye level with me. His hazel eyes staring straight into mine with that puppy eyed trick he like to try and use on me.

"I said no. When you calm your boner down you can come and lay in bed with me, otherwise keep you and your hard on far away from me." I replied,  walking out of the doorway and back downstairs to my heated blanket and chocolate boxes I had bought myself.

About an hour later I heard the pitter patter of steps coming from the hallway. Ethan came into the doorway with his head hanging low and his shoulders slumped hoping I'd feel bad for him. He glanced back up at me and walked forward to lay on the couch with me, he rested his head on my lap as I ran my fingers through his thick blue hair.

I didn't really mind it despite having cramps but being with him somehow relieved me of all of my symptoms, he was the only kind of medicine I needed. After watching TV for a little bit, I heard Ethan whisper, "You know I love you Y/N no matter what. No matter what people write or say about us." He spoke, it was a sudden change from how he was a little over an hour ago. He turned his head so he was now looking up at me. "I love you even when your horns come out." He said, giggling to himself and hiding his stomach preparing for impact.

I gave him a light smack at his snarky comment and then leaned down to kiss him, my hair getting in the way just a bit. "I love you but you can be an ass sometimes." I said lovingly before our lips touched.

He sat himself up and halfway through he stopped and looked at me. His glasses were sliding down his nose and his hair was all messed up from laying down. "What are you looking at?" I asked as kindly as possible considering was was happening to me down below. There couldn't be much to stare at, I was only wearing my sweatpants, one of his shirts and my hair was put up in a bun.

"Even when you're moody and a mess, you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever met." He stated giving a big cheesy smile at the end of it and got up to go to the kitchen.

"You're too sweet" I replied, giving him one final kiss before he left to go get ready for bed. It was gonna be one long wonderful night of cuddling and I couldn't be happier.

Crankgameplays Imagines*~ (Ethanxreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें