23. Amy's Sister

Thank you all so much for 24k reads I'm so happy you all are enjoying reading it as much as I love writing it! I love you all, it truly means a lot.

Requested by: StreetArtist22

Y/N POV

I had been on Skype with Amy for almost 2 hours talking about going out to LA to celebrate her birthday. Mark, Ethan, Kathryn and Tyler were all gonna be there so I was pretty excited.

"Only 1 more day and I'll be on a plane to see your rambunctious squad." I spoke, laughing to myself to only see Amy reply with a smirk.

Time skip

I was walking through packed LAX after having arrived in LA and in the distance I see Amy holding a sign reading "Lets Do This" in big bubble letters.

"Wow could you get any cheesier?" I asked, laughing to myself a little.

"This was Mark's idea." She replied as she began folding the paper to stuff in her purse.

"Of course."

"Alright let's get going, the uber is waiting." She spoke as she grabbed the black handle of my suitcase and began walking to the exit.

Time skip

We had finally arrived at marks house, which is where Amy and I would be staying for the next couple of days.

"Now be careful because these boys are pretty tough but I'm sure you'll love them." Amy spoke as we both started walking to the front door of the house.

"What do you mean "them"?" I asked realizing she had used the plural option for boy.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Ethan and Tyler are staying for the weekend helping Mark film." She laughed to herself and unlocked the door which opened up to Ethan and Tyler hanging Mark upside down from the railing.

"Okay usually it isn't THIS bad." She said turning around to face me and grabbing my bags from me to take upstairs.

"Oh hi guys." Mark said as his face grew redder and his arms were flailing in an attempt to wave back at us.

"Hey." I spoke shyly, my voice low.

"In here Y/N!" Amy yelled from the other room, Chica running excitedly beside me, her tail hitting the side of my leg.

I walked into the kitchen to see camera's set up everywhere and laptops all displaying the same editing software. It was a film makers heaven or at least Amy's heaven since I wasn't really as invested as her and the rest of the gang were.

I placed my bags down onto the hardwood floor and as i focused my eyes back on Amy, she presented in her hands a plushy of Chica since she knew how much I missed her after visiting.

"Thank you, but is the Crankgameplays beanie on its head mine or the plushy's? I questioned, picking up the plushy, taking off its hat and placing her in my book bag, and placing the beanie on my head.

"I would hope so." Ethan said as he walked into the living room with Mark and Tyler trailing behind him. Marks face still tinted a light shade of red.