12. Corrupted

Innocent smut Warning

Ethan had just gotten the Vive headset and he had been so psyched to play The Visitor on his channel. You were pretty excited for him but he didnt do well after playing horror games. He always had a difficult time sleeping.

"Y/N, Im off to record. Ill be done in like an hour." Ethan said as he grabbed his Vive from off the wooden table and headed upstairs to his recording room.

"Alright but dont get to scared!" You yelled back as you heard the sound of his steps become fainter.

"I wont. Im not a big baby!" He yelled as he stood at the top of the stairs.

Time Skip

You heard the sound of Ethan's steps coming from the hallway and as you glanced over at him, his head hung low.

"Is something wrong? You're done a little early." You asked sarcastically in your cutesy voice.

"I went to edit the video and the game footage got corrupted and then halfway through playing, the game froze and stopped working!" Ethan complained, walking towards you with his arms open to embrace you.

"Aw its okay, c'mere." You replied as you had been laying down on the couch and opened up your arms, waiting for his company.

Ethan climbed on top of you, wrapping his arms around your torso and laying his head on your chest. You both layed there in harmony and Mark's videos were the only noise in the background. While watching, you combed through his bright blue hair with your fingers and the other hand lay resting on his back. He wasnt asleep but his breathing was quiet and slow. As you ran your fingers through his hair, he shifted his head up to where he was now looking at you.

"Thank you." He said quietly, a smile creeping on his face as you continued running your fingers in his hair. "Can I kiss you?" He finished.

"Of course." You said smiling to yourself.

Ethan crawled his body up so that his face was now directly in front of yours. You looked into his shiny blue eyes as he leaned into kiss you, you closed yours and felt his soft lips press themselves against yours. You felt the same spark you had felt the first time you both had kissed. You heard a small giggle escape Ethans lips as he pulled away to look at you again. "What?" You asked as you both smied stupidly at each other.

"I just cant believe how calm you make me. Whenever I play horror games and I get really scared, you always manage to be able to calm me down. Youre like some sort of wizard." He stated quietly as he laughed to himself at the last part.

"Maybe Ive been a wizard this whole time!" You shouted up at the cieling so you wouldnt hurt his ears and as you looked back, his head was now laying back on your chest.

Soon you felt his hands exploring the majority of your torso as he started to tickle you. You couldnt help but laugh and try to tickle him back and eventually you had gotten yourself on top of him. You straddled his waist and began tickling his sides since they were the most ticklish part of his body.
After awhile, he sat up and grabbed you so you were now laying bridal style in his arms. "Where are we going?" You asked playfully, gripping your hands onto his shoulders so he wouldnt drop you.

"To our bedroom baby." He said, the smile now a smirk. You could only guess what he had in mind and you felt the nerves starting to form. You didn't know if you were ready for this yet.

As you both reached the top of the stairs, Ethan plopped you onto the bed and ripped off his black and green tanktop. You glanced up at his now bare torso, his abs outlined perfectly. "What are you doing?" You asked nervously, you were still a virgin and hadnt had sex yet which Ethan didnt know.  You loved Ethan but you didnt know if you were ready for this yet; Considering you were 20, Ethan had just assumed you werent a virgin since you also never brought it up.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, concern burning in his eyes. He had climbed onto the bed so that his body was now hovering above your with his hands at either side of your head.

"Im still a virgin." You stated Shyly, looling away from Ethan, you couldnt bare to look at his reaction.

"What? Why didnt you tell me, I feel like such a jerk." He said while laying his bare chest against yours. Lying naked with each other didnt bother you since you both did it every night. His voice got quiet and he suddenly wasnt the lustful Ethan he had been only 5 minutes previous.

"I didnt want you to laugh at me." You said, figuring he was now disappointed.

Suddenly his body jolted upwards and he was now hovering over your body once again. "I swear i would never laugh at that!" He shouted, a tear rolling down his pale face. He couldnt keep himself hovered above you any longer and held you tightly against him, crying into your chest. "Im so glad i didnt hurt you." He cried, a whimper escaping his lips.

"Babe its okay. You didnt know." You said, his crying now making you tear up.

"I want to be the last person to ever hurt you." He cried, looking up at you. His eyes were now red and puffy from all the crying he had done and you layed there wiping them away.

"Shhh, just calm down, Youve had a rough day, we can talk about this tomorrow." You said, smiling at him and looked back up at the cieling to close your eyes.

"Okay Y/N" He replied snd rolled his body so he was now laying next to you. Before you could do anything else, Ethan wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your body against his. The sound of his breathing getting slower as he fell asleep and the only sound in the room were his quiet snores.

"Youre the derpiest." You quietly giggled to yourself, closing your eyes and eventually drifting off to sleep.