18. Car Accident

This was requested by Bella_Cacaw_Savage

Y/N POV

Me and the rest of the team were sat in Marks office, coming up for new video ideas. We didnt get much time yesterday since we did the livestream so we had been really crunching for time.

"What if we do another challenge video?" Tyler suggested; he sat on the couch beside Ethan writing in a notebook.

"Its too generic. Ethan?" Mark asked as he sat on the floor petting Chica.

"We could always do another Markiplier Makes. Y/N and I could go out and get the supplies for it." Ethan volunteered, as he adjusted his glasses.

"Perfect and lets do a Markiplier Makes: Clothes. Ethan, you and Y/N ho out and get supplies. I want to film this afternoon." Mark said sternly.

"Got it." Ethan confirmed as he stood and reached for my hand behind him.

"I guess we are leaving then." I giggled as I was being dragged away from everyone else and making my way to Ethan's car.

"Buckle up babe, don't want you getting hurt." Ethan said as he kissed my cheek gently and I put my seatbelt on.

"Thanks but what about you?" I asked playfully.

"I'm a professional driver. I don't need one." He replied as he flexed his arms in my direction.

"Just drive." I laughed.

In no time we had left the house and were on our way to the fabric shop to gather our supplies. Cars were everywhere and herds of people were walking along the sidewalk on their errand run.

"Hey maybe you should be more careful." I panicked, looking over and noticing he was now 20 over the speed limit.

"Y/N just relax we are gonna be-"

Suddenly we were slammed directly into another car and our bodies were violently flailing inside the car. I felt a sharp pain hit against my head and finally I had blacked out.

*Time skip*

I woke to the sound of sirens and the screaming of the passengers that had hit us. My head was throbbing and I could taste blood in my mouth.

I looked around but everything was blurry. I was lying against the asphalt and panicking as I tried to look for Ethan. He couldn't have gone far. Is he even alive? Of course he's alive! My heart was racing and before I knew it I was being taken away on a gurney on my way to the hospital. The hospital hopefully Ethan and I would be at together.

*Time Skip*

On the way there I assumed I must have passed out because now I was laying in a hospital bed with stitches trailing up on my arm and detailed across my head. The sound of the heart monitor was the only thing keeping the room from being completely silent.

Trailing my eyes over sat Amy and Kathryn, their faces full of worry and eyes staring at the ground. I wonder if Mark and Tyler are with Ethan.

Ethan..

"Wheres Ethan? I need to see him!" I shouted, my mind full of panic.

Both Amy and Kathryn jolted up and stood beside me trying to get me to calm down. I had to see him. Whst if hes dead.

"Y/N you need to calm down. Ethan is fine. The peramedics said he fell unconcious after the impact and flew out of the car, he only needed a few stitches." Amy calmly spoke, her hand resting on mine.

(Yes medically that can actually happen)

"Can I see him?" I asked eagerly, glsncing back and forth between the two of them.

Right then I saw the blue boys hair appear through the doorway. Stitches lined his face and bandages were placed around his arm from the bruising. He walked over and met eyes with mine. My face lit up as soon as I saw those shiny hazel eyes and all I could think about was kissing him.

"Ethan Im so glad youre okay!" I spoke excitedly as I reached out my hand for him to hold.

He walked over and sat in the chair that was placed adjacent to the bed I was lying in. He laid both of his hands atop of mine, all the while Amy, Mark and Kathryn were 'awwing' in the background.

"You're gonna be okay Y/N. We are gonna be okay." Ethan said smiling as he looked into my eyes.

Ethan leaned in and as we kissed I felt the whole world stop around us. Everything was perfect, just like him.