5. Needy

WARNING!!! this is smut so if you don't like it or you aren't 18 or older then please click away!!!!!

You were busy editing and recording videos all day and Ethan had finally gotten a day off. Usually you two just sat around and enjoyed it but today you could tell Ethan had something different planned. 

You heard the quick pitter patter of his steps as he ran up the stairs to your recording room, you had just finished rendering out your newest video. "Hey Y/N I've been thinking. You've been working so hard all day and I just wanted to relieve you of your stress." Ethan said, his arms crossed as he stood and leaned against the doorway.

"Ethan no. I'm not done editing the thumbnail yet and I can't disappoint my people." You said giggling to yourself. You and Ethan hadn't had sex in a while due to your period being in the way and life was getting busier with yours and Ethan's channels both growing.

"But, I really want you." Ethan pleaded, you could tell how bad he wanted it and you decided to use it to your advantage.

Spinning around in your chair, you got up and walked over to Ethan, you could see the lust in his eyes from seeing you in only a pair of panties and one of his sweaters. "Aww poor baby, I wish I could help you but I'm just soooo busy." You teased, whispering into his ear and rubbing your body against his. 

"Y/N don't tease me." He said. Complete lust raged in his eyes, he grabbed your wrists tightly, pushing your body against his and began kissing hard at your neck. 

You pushed him off of you so that his back was now lying against the bed and his shirt was already off within seconds. He reached out his arms so that he could grab you but you weren't giving in just yet. You stood at the edge of the bed and reached for the handcuffs that were hidden underneath your pillow and locked Ethan's hands to the bed frame. You got on top of his shirtless body and slowly pulled down his pants as you heard a moan escape his lips. "Y/N you're so lucky I'm in cuffs right now." He teased as he struggled to get his hands free.

Throwing his pants across the room, the only barrier left was his underwear. Looking back up at his almost naked body, you saw the outline of his huge boner, hiding from underneath his underwear. You got on top of him so that your legs were now straddling his hips and began grinding against him. You heard a moon escape Ethan's lips as his head jerked back onto the pillow. While on top of him he began jerking his hips upward, begging for you to finally take his underwear off. 

"Oh it's so cute when you're sexually frustrated." You giggled to yourself as you unhooked his handcuffs which released his hands.

Immediately after releasing him, he pushed your body down so that you were now laying with your back against the mattress and you looked down to see that he had finally taken off his underwear to reveal his hard member. "Shut up." He grunted, his voice more husky and stern as he slammed his member into you. 

*Time skip*

Exhausted and out of breath, you both laid beside each other on your shared bed together. You rolled over and laid your leg on top of his and laid your head on his still bare chest. You could feel his breathing beginning to slow as he ruffled his hands in his hair, awestruck about what had just occurred. "Are you good babe?" You asked, looking up at him even though he was just staring up at the ceiling.

"That was absolutely amazing!" He yelled, rolling over to you grabbing  the side of your cheek to look into your eyes. A smile grew on his face as he leaned in kissing your lips.