20. Tour Bus

Hello! Thank you all for the comments and continuing to read my chapters! I really appreciate you all :)

Setting:

Ethan and the rest of the teamiplier crew were all going on tour this summer since the last was such a big success. I was pretty excited since I was able to go but I'd be helping Amy and Kathryn with organizing the merch. I was leaving soon, I just had to pack the rest of my things

Y/N POV

My suitcase was opened on the bed and I was finishing packing everything I'd need for the rest of the summer. I couldn't believe I was finally meeting Ethan Nestor after all this time of Mark and Tyler talking about him. He has been my inspiration for continuing youtube and my ongoing jokes about goo.

I made sure to pack my cranky crew sweatshirt hoping that it wouldn't freak him out at all.

With all of my things packed, I zipped shut my navy blue suitcase, grabbed a pillow and my laptop bag and headed out the door.

Time skip

Finally having arrived at Marks house, the tour bus was parked out front and everybody was going in and out getting themselves situated. I sat in my car looking for any signs of the blue boy but sadly he was nowhere to be found. With a frown on my face, I grabbed my suitcase and pillow and hopped out of the car.

"Y/N I'm so glad you were able to come! Kathryn and I packed some sci-fi movies I'm pretty sure you haven't seen yet." Amy said, her pink hair shining in the sunlight and her alien aesthetic on point like always.

"Great I can't wait to watch them." I said excitedly as I tried nonchalantly to look for Ethan.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" Amy judge mentally asked. Her arms were crossed, one eyebrow raised and she gave a slight slouch in front of me.

"Oh shush. You know I've had a crush on him for awhile now." I stated while gently punching her in the arm. I could feel my cheeks getting hot at the mere thought of sleeping in the same space as him.

Just before Amy was about to talk, I saw the blue boy come outside of the bus and over to where we were standing. My heart was beating a millions beats per minute. I felt as though I could faint any moment as I watched him grow closer.

"Hey I'm Ethan!" The smol bean stated and reached out for my hand to shake it.

He sounded and looked just as adorable as he did in his videos. I couldn't believe I'd be spending the next couple months getting to know him.

It all felt so surreal.

"Y/N." I said, shaking his hand back. My hands were getting sweatier as my eyes got lost in his. I've never felt this way about anyone before, let alone my idol.

Time skip

It was almost the end of the night and Mark still had to give his authority speech. Filing into the bus we all sat on the black leather couches that were on either side of the bus. I sat next to Amy and right across from Ethan. Mark was standing in the main aisle giving his speech on sleeping arrangements and how we aren't allowed to eat any of his food. Although I'm sure Amy could sneak me some with her girlfriend authority.

"Alright Ethan you will be sleeping on the top bunk on the left side of the bus and finally Y/N you will be sleeping on the top bunk that lays on the right side." Mark stated, both his hands behind his back as he stood in a super man-like stance.

This is perfect! I sat grinning wildly at Marks decision and hopefully it wasn't too obvious how excited I was. I glanced over at Ethan and saw a small smile plastered on his face. I couldn't help but assume he was also happy with Marks decision.

"I think I'm gonna hit the hay." Kathryn stated and got up off of the couch and headed to the bathroom.

"Yeah me too." I said still staring at Ethan, his smile now turned to a frown.

I got up to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I needed a good smelling breath if I was planing on talking to Ethan anytime during the trip.

I guess Ethan got the memo and started changing in the middle of the aisle into his pajamas. I wasn't really complaining but Mark and Tyler weren't very keen on his idea and shunned him into his bunk to change. I sighed to myself, disappointed I missed out on a shirtless blue boy.

I finished brushing my teeth, changed into my polar bear pajamas and climbed up into my bunk where my laptop laid at the end of the bunk. After settling in I grabbed and opened up my laptop to tumblr and continued the blog I was writing on my experience so far with teamiplier.

After a half an hour or so I heard a rustling coming from across the bus. Suddenly Ethan yanked open the curtain and with his adorable hazel eyes asked the daring question, "can I lay with you?" I was freaking out internally on why he would want to do something so intimate with a friend especially since we've been throwing flirtatious gestures at each other all day.

"Uh..um sure." I hesitated trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

He grabbed the edge of the bunk and pulled himself up, shimmying himself to the other side of the bed and laid down next to me.

"I don't know if you picked up on this at all but I really like you." He spoke confidently as he rested his head on his arm and propped himself up.

"I like-" I began but was cut off by the taste of his soft lips pressed up against mine. My heart jumped out of my chest at the feeling as I tried my hardest to relax. After a few seconds, he pulled away and smiled down at me. His hands started running through his hair as I noticed his eyes staring intently at my chest.

"Uh my eyes are up here." I laughed, he seemed so innocent but he was acting like some sort of sex god.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful and all I wanna do is take your clothes off." He whispered, leaning his head down to the side of my head and began kissing my neck.

"Um I barely know you, are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked, pushing his body a little ways away from me.

"As long as you're okay with it."  He said, his smile again plastered on his face but unnoticed his cheeks getting pink. He was more nervous than he gave off.

"I'm okay with it." I smiled back while sitting up to take off my shirt.

"Perfect." He replied, mimicking my actions. His six pack now more apparent than earlier.

With that, the rest of the night was history.