19. Self Harm

Hi so this was requested by lilarchangelgabriel and I really appreciate those who have requested imagines. It helps me out a lot!

Y/N POV

Ethan and I were laying on the couch together watching whatever movie happened to be on at the time. I was cuddled up next to him, my legs resting on his lap.

We were halfway through the movie when Ethan decided to mute the TV. He turned his head to look over at me and he gave me his goofy smile. Our faces were so close with the only the TV light shining against our faces.

"Can I kiss you?" Ethan asked softly while occasionally staring into my eyes and back at my lips.

"Yes." I replied as I leaned in, smiling as we gently kissed.

"Do you want to take this back to the bedroom?" Ethan whispered seductively into my ear as he started to kiss along my neck. The top half of his body now hovering over me.

"I have work tomorrow, maybe we could call it a night?" I replied trying my best to hide the cuts that were on my arms from this morning.

"We haven't done this in forever though." Ethan said now looking into my eyes with our faces only inches apart.

"Fine." I laughed agreeingly.

Things quickly escalated and I could feel Ethan's hands now exploring my body. As he got on top of me and took off my shirt, Ethan's face went into complete shock.

"Y/N what happened?" Ethan worryingly spat out.

I looked down and quickly hid the cuts that were lined on my torso with my shirt that had been taken off moments before. I had never told him and we only started dating a few months ago so he had never seen me naked until now.

"Uh..It's-Its n-nothing." I stuttered while trying to get out from under Ethan's bare and masculine torso.

"Are you cutting?" He asked me as he stood up with his hands placed at the back of his head.

He walked over to me and held me tightly as i sat on our bed. I couldnt think of what to say, i couldnt bare to see him so upset because of something that i did.

"Why." Ethan asked, his voice cracked and tears began streaming down his face. The sight of him completely destroyed me.

"Life gets hard for me to cope with sometimes. I'm sorry." I responded, trying not to scare him more than i already was.

"No I'm sorry for not noticing how bad you were hurting. I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to know these things!" Ethan yelled as he continued to cry into the crook of my neck.

"Ethan. Babe it's not your fault." I said comfortingly.

I never thought someone could care about me this much. To have someone be upset that I've been cutting..to notice that I've been struggling.

He slowly pulled himself away from me and kissed my cheek softly. "Y/N I love you so much and I promise to try my hardest not to let anything happen to you."

I smiled at his statement and repaid his favor with a kiss on his lips.