10. Livestream

Today was Mark's monthly Livestream and Ethan and I have been getting ready to spend the day there. Tyler, Mark, Chica and Amy were all going to be there including Ethan and I. Unfortunately something came up with Kathryn so she couldn't be there but at least Amy was there so I had another female to hangout with. 

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup, just something simple, and Ethan was standing beside me fixing his hair so it didn't look like a complete mess. He was wearing his usual blue and gray baseball T and a pair of black skinny jeans. I was wearing one of Ethan's Crankgameplays sweatshirts that was too big for me and pair of blue skinny jeans. I was comfortable to say the least and he loved when I wore his clothes, he found it cute. 

I paused in the middle of doing my makeup and stared at the perfect boy, his eyes seemed extra bright today and his face looked extra cute as well. 

"What are you staring at?" He asked, letting a laugh escape his lips as he continued playing around with his hair. 

"Oh nothing." I replied as I got back to finishing my makeup.

"Alright, now hurry up or we are gonna be late." He stated as he left the bathroom and grabbed his keys from our end table that stood across the hall. 

*Time skip*

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome to the stream! We have Tyler, Amy, Chica and the two lovebirds Ethan and Y/N here with me today." Mark said to the stream with his keyboard and mouse resting on his lap. Tyler was sat beside him playing on his phone, glancing up every once in awhile to see what Mark was doing, I was editing at one of the computers in the room away from the couch and Ethan was sat next to Mark with Amy sitting behind the three boys on the couch.

"Cmon Y/N get over here, people are asking for you." Mark said while motioning his hand in my direction.

I looked over at them sitting on the couch and finished clicking away at the computer. "I'm only coming over because Ethan's there." I replied, getting up out of the chair and walked over to plop myself down on Ethan's lap. I felt his arms wrap around my torso as he pulled me in closer and his lips pressed against my neck.

"Guys look at the chat!" Tyler said excitedly as he looked up from his phone.

The chat was filled with 'Awww' and 'I SHIP IT!' which was kind of funny since I knew how many fans really loved Ethan. I considered myself lucky to have my small blue boy, he was so sweet and derpy and I loved it. 

"You're so beautiful." I heard Ethan whisper into my ear as his head was resting in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you handsome. Now let me get back to editing please." I said with a smile while glancing back at him and giving him a quick kiss. 

 "Please don't leave for long." He sighed, releasing me from his grip, watching me walk over to sit back at the desk I had originally been editing at.

"Oh you're so sappy." Mark teased at Ethan while he continued playing Subnautica. "Shut up." Ethan replied with his arms crossed and a pouty face directed at the screen. 

"Oh let them be." Amy interjected, and threw Mark a bag of chips hoping it would get him to stop bugging Ethan and I.

"Thank you." I responded and went right back to editing. 

I looked over at Ethan and every once in awhile he would glance over in my direction longingly as if begging me to come over to him. He understood I was behind with everything that's been going on so he wasn't about to interrupt my work but it was almost sad seeing him desperately try to beg for my attention.

Ethan's POV

I sat on the couch watching Mark play Subnautica and read the chat at the same time. Y/N was editing and all I wanted was for her to be in my arms. I know we live together and I get to have her whenever I want, but right now I felt like I needed her more than ever, maybe I was being too needy.

"Hey are you and Y/N going to Indypop con this year?" Tyler asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah but I don't think we will be doing a panel this year maybe just a signing." I answered back. 

"How come?" Tyler asked.

"My subscribers wanted more time to meet with Y/N and I so we decided on just making the signing longer." I replied, feeling a grin for on my face slowly.

"Well at least they like her." Tyler spoke softly.

I looked over to Y/N watching her all curled up in the black chair I normally edited Marks videos at. Her headphones were on and she stared intriguingly at the screen with maximum focus to what she was doing; I always admired her work ethic. As I watched her, she took off her headphones and turned her head to stare back at me, a smile crept on her face and she got up and walked over standing directly in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Without any words she squished herself between Mark and I and kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and held her close, she could be just as needy as me sometimes and I loved it.

"I just really miss your touch." Y/N whispered as I watched the chat fill with hearts.

"You're adorable." I spoke back, kissing her back on the lips. I watched as Mark and Tyler made 'Ew' noises as they looked over at us being lovey. I laughed to myself knowing at least Tyler was just jealous and Mark was basically 12 despite having a girlfriend himself.