26. Mark's Intern

I hope you guys enjoy it also I can't believe this has 66k that's insane! Thank you all so much for the support and the comments because I honestly love reading and replying to them!

Synopsis: You had just moved to LA to be Mark's intern for the next couple months and today was your first day. You hadn't done much research on the guy but Amy said his work was credible and the social media management would be good experience since you were currently attending college to pursue a job in the entertainment business. You were pretty excited about the idea but meeting all of his friends was going to be nerve-wracking as you were more on the shy side. However nothing would prepare you for the unknown happiness you were going to endure once you met one of his editors, Ethan Nestor.

Y/N POV

"I'm coming, I'm coming I'll be there in like 15 minutes okay?" I hung up the phone with May who was more excited for my first day than I was. I've never met Mark but from what her and I have talked about, he seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Rushing down the steps I threw my bookbag over my shoulder, grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

*Time skip*

"Ah hello madam!" Mark spoke as he stood in the front doorway wearing sweatpants that appeared to be his own merch, a black cardigan and plain black T-shirt. Kind of a mess but what creative person isn't? "Come inside!" His hand motioned towards a long hallway, stained wood flooring and the white walls made this place look like an expensive home; I was honestly growing more jealous by the minute.

"Thank you." I smiled, placing my backpack onto the beige couch that was placed nicely in the wire infested living room. Suddenly I was being attacked in kisses by a large white fluffy dog but if I went out by dog I honestly don't think I'd be mad.

"Aw Chica, don't scare our new intern." A seemingly attractive brown haired boy with the shiniest hazel eyes laughed as he tricked Chica into letting me go by distracting her with a small bone plush toy.

"Hi I'm Ethan, welcome to the squad." He joked, reaching out a hand.

"Y/N." I softly spoke, completely encompassed by his calm nature as I shook his hand.

"Aww I like that." He smiled, the cutest giggle escaping his lips as he placed his hands into the pockets of his dark blue hoodie.

"Thanks." I laughed, feeling my cheeks growing hotter by the second.

"Alright Y/N lets show you around the office before you get started for the day." Amy spoke, yanking me away into another room.

Mark glanced his eyes between Ethan and I, his eyebrows furrowed down in suspicion. "Mark let's go." Amy nudged trying to release the awkwardness that had already filled up the room.

"I'm watching you two." Mark spoke, his eyes were squinted as he motioned two fingers between his eyes and ours; I was too focused on Ethan to be bothered by Mark's stare.

*Time skip*

After the glorious office tour I had received from Amy, the six of us compiled ourselves into Mark's living room where we would be coming up with the next video idea. Everyone seemed really into it, at least from what I was observing, even Chica had her ears perked up at the steady conversation. "When does this need to be up?" Kathryn asked, her glasses pushed high on her nose as she wrote vigorously in the notebook that laid on her lap.

"Sometime in the next two weeks." Mark nonchalantly replied, avoiding eye contact with the rest of the group.

I glanced over at Ethan who's eyes grew wide as he turned his head towards Mark who now was slouching on the couch under a massive cover as though it would shield him from the endless glares he was getting from the rest of the crew. I released a small giggle and suddenly Ethan's eyes were fixated on me.