6. Kids

Ethan and you had a 3 year old daughter, Emma, and seeing him playing and running around with her was the most precious sight to see. He treated her like a princess and even dressed up for tea parties and pirate adventures when she asked. 

One early morning while you and Ethan were laying in bed, cuddling together, Emma ran in excited to start her first day of preschool. You had made sure she had the perfect outfit and loved her strawberry shortcake book bag with matching lunch box. As she ran in, her brown hair was bouncing around her shoulders and a huge smile was plastered on her face.

"Daddy!" She yelled and Ethan picked Emma up in his arms and sat her on his lap. He propped himself against the bed frame so he was sitting up and began fixing her morning hair mess. 

"Is my little princess ready for her first day?" He asked, a huge smile growing on his face as he kissed her cheek and looked over at you as happy as could be. "Yes!" She yelled, her sweet cherry voice filling the air. 

*Time skip*

Standing at the entrance of the pre-school, Emma hugged Ethan and you both tightly as she ran excitedly into her new class. As you both turned to look at each other, Ethan's eyes grew tears and he pulled you close in for a hug. "I can't believe she's in school. She's so big." He said, pulling away from the hug and ruffling his blue hair. He looked in awe at Emma as she began instantly talking with all the other kids, she was just like Ethan. Extroverted and open minded, it was adorable. 

"I can't believe it either. Together we created such a tiny and creative person." You said, your arms crossed as you leaned against him, your eyes not as tears because at least one of you needed to be strong. 

"We are so amazing Y/N and I know my job isn't the most professional but I'm gonna do everything in mypower to make sure she is successful. I've never wanted something so bad in my life for someone else." He said, holding you with his arms wrapped around your waist and kissing you on the cheek. 

"I couldn't ask for a more amazing kid." You said chuckling to yourself about how passionate he got about parenting sometimes. 

"I love you. I love us." He said as he grabbed your hand to walk you both back to the car and finally go home. It would be a long day without her but you two would finally be able to relax, if you know what I mean. 

*im sorry this was so short but I was really busy today and this was all I had time for! I love you guys and I promise a longer one for tomorrow!!!*