Chapter 01

Books to be Read serial-wise to understand this story

#1 The Choice series

Wife by choice {Completed}

A Widow's choice {Completed}

Divorcee's choice {Completed}

#2 Side short stories

Nicole & Arson {Completed}

Vicky & Toby {Completed}

#3 Affection series (just so you do not have to go back and forth later on)

Mate's Affection {Completed}

Warrior's Affection {Completed}

Restrained Affection {Completed}

Sweet Affection {Completed}

Devil's Affection {Completed}

#4 The Series (where Mafia meets Werewolves that is why you need to read Affection series)

The Fedora {Completed}

The Toolbox {Completed}

The Cigar {Completed}

Then begins the story of the Price's generation the kids of Price all grown up

#5 Alpha Series

Alpha Male: - Damon {Completed}

Alpha Male: - Tristan {Completed}

Alpha Male: - Throne {Completed}

#5 His Series: -

His Heartbeat {Completed}

His Precious {Completed}

His Gaze {Completed}

********

Katie laughs as she walks out of the movie hall with her friends, as they complain about the movie being bad.

"I will never trust a movie by its trailer ever" one of her friend groans.

"Oh shut it, it was your idea anyway"

"Well we can go watch another movie if you all want?" Katie suggests.

"No, I am hungry right now"

"I cannot believe you are even hungry after that traumatic movie"

"Oh come on, the movie was not that bad" Katie chuckles.

"Katie, you never find anything bad on anything"

"That's not true"

"It is" her friends speaks in unison.

Ordering their food all three of the girls takes a seat on the booth enjoying their food, Katie giggles hearing her friends fight.

Ignoring them she shakes her head before focusing on the food, she sighs as her gaze wanders out of the window her eyes clashes with someone and she looks back at her food.

Taking few bites of her burger she once again looks out to find the same man her eyes clashed with staring at her without blinking his eyes.

Feeling awkward she clears her throat and once again continues to eat her food, once she is done she asks the girls if they can go, before getting out of the booth she turns to look outside of the window to find the man gone.

Thinking she was imagining too much, she along with her friends walk out of the booth. Saying their goodbye's to each other she makes her way towards her house.