🛏Lazy Days🛏

Jin-
   He likes to spend his free days with you trying our new recipes, but after a long day of eating, and cleaning up small messes, he likes to snuggle on the couch with you and eat the sweets you guys made.

Suga-
    He likes to spend lazy days reading song lyrics with you, and sleeping. Whenever he is not writing some lyrics down, and thinking, he will pull you to sit down with him and you guys will listen to his mixtape.

JHope-
    He spends lazy days with you dancing around the rooms. He will hook up karaoke, and rap while you sang. He would usually play a slow song, so he could just dance and hold you, and tell you how much he loves you.

Rap Monster-
      He likes to spend lazy days reading. He will alway pull out a book, and read. He likes it when he reads aloud to you while you snuggle. If he runs out of books, he will put on some music so you guys could slow dance to any song.

Jimin-
     He likes to spend lazy days with movie marathons, but no scary movies. He feels that it should be a day of relaxation, so it is mainly hot meals and drinks. He likes to watch comedies first, then action, and end the night with a romantic movie that will put you both to sleep.

Taehyung-
    Lazy days with him are interesting. You guys will watch movies, order food, and act out plays. He like to act out his scenes from Hwarang. He will sometimes act out the Hwarang kissing scenes.

Jungkook-
     He likes to spend the day watching anime and playing video games. He likes to watch one of his favorite anime movies with you to end the night, while you cuddle, because you both will fall asleep with no problems.