😣When Your on Your Period😣

Jin-
     You laid on the couch with a Mario plushie, and blankets. The cramps were getting worse by the moment, and Jin was in the bedroom on the phone talking to the manager. You laid there, and waited for him to get done, but as soon as he seen your condition, you wish he hadn't seen you. His face dropped hearing your whimpers, and he immediately knew what was going on. He fed you, and made sure you had lots of cuddles, and he always made sure there was no pain.

Suga-
      It was in the middle of the night, when he was asleep, he went to put his arms around you but you weren't there causing him to open his eyes rather quickly. Be got up, and looked around for you, until he heard sobs coming from the bathroom, "Sweetie, what's wrong." He knelt down beside you and grabbed your hand. You pointed to your abdomen, and he understood. He carried you back to bed, and ran out. You laid there in pain, until he came back with a heating pad, a hot drink, and some medicine. Once everything was set up, and you took your medicine, he pulled you close to him and you both went painlessly back to sleep.

JHope-
     You were taking a nap while he was off at practice. He came back in and seen you in pain. He thought you were having a bad dream, so he laid next to you, "Hey, cheeky.... can you get me some pain medicine?" He immediately thought something bad happened while he was gone. "What's wrong? Who hurt you? I will make them pay for hurting my girl." "Your too cute. I'm on my period, so technically my body is hurting me, can you make it go away?" He nodded and brought you the medicine. As you took it, he laid beside you and rubbed your stomach making the pain go away, and then you both talked about your day until you both got sleepy.

Rap Monster-
     You were at home on a movie night, it was peaceful, until you had a sharp pain run through your abdomen. You hunched over, and ran to the bathroom, he followed you to make sure you weren't getting sick. "Hey, Monnie?"
"Yes Beauty?"
"Can you buy me some pads or tampons?"
"Ya, I'll be back in a little, Love you!
~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
He ran to the bathroom, and handed you the needed supplies. Once you finished your business, you walked back to the living room. He awed at the sight, he was in his pajamas with plushies, pillows, blankets, new books + music, movies, and lots of you favorite drinks and snacks. You quickly changed into your pajamas, and you two spent the night cuddling.

Jimin-
    You were at the dance studio, dancing together. He noticed you taking breaks more often, and how you had a look of pain. After your fifth break he decided to ask you, "ummm, Y/N are you okay? Your taking breaks more often, it's making me worried." You told him that you were on your period, and your having cramps. He immediately carried you home, so you could snuggle.

Taehyung-
      You laid on the couch trying to get rid of the pain, and he sat across the room worried. He hated to see you in pain, so finally he had enough. He said he was going to go grocery shopping for you, which you didn't mind. He returned an hour later with the groceries and put them away. He went to your guy's bedroom, and finally carried you up there. He had you favorite movie set up, popcorn and candy, heating pads, pillows, blankets, and Pokèmon plushies. He cuddled until you both fell asleep watching the movie.

Jungkook-
      He was on his phone with Jin, "Hey Jin... Y/N is in a lot of pain right now... she said it is a secret... a period?... what do I need to get her?...okay, thanks, I owe you one." He walked into the living room and set some medicine down for you, and turned on some slow music. He pulled you on top of him and rubbed your back until you fell asleep listening to him softly singing.