💄You do his makeup💄

Jin-

He was bored, you were playing with your makeup. "Hey, do you want to do my makeup?" You pulled him in the bathroom and set him on the counter. He hunched over so you could work on his face. You made sure to add dashes of pink and make him look like a prince from a children's book. "How can you pull off everything? You look pretty with makeup and without it." You showed him the makeup in the mirror. "Probably because I am worldwide handsome. Anyways it's my turn!"

Suga-

He was sleeping on the couch after he ate the food you made for yourself. Your payback was making him pretty. You quietly got your makeup and sat on the floor. You carfully did him makeup and made him have on a lot of blue makeup. You slowly cleaned up the scene and acted like nothing happened. When he woke up he promised he would get his revenge sooner or later

Jhope-

He wanted to learn how to do makeup for some reason. So you said you will teach him if you could do it on him I'm which he agreed. You took a powder brush and brushed his cheeks  causing him to laugh because it tickled. He would always giggle if something tickled him but you finished up anyway. "Woah.... can I try to do this on you?"

Rap Monster-

Namjoon always watched you do your makeup, it fascinated him how you always did it perfectly but still loved to see you without it. "Y/N can you do my makeup?" "Ummm why?" "I just want you to, so please." He gave puppy eyes as you led him to you makeup. You started working and after about an hour you were done. He looked in the mirror and awed at your skills. "Damn Y/N! How do you do this?" "Practice." "Well, can I do yours?"

Jimin-

He was digging through your makeup and kept asking you what each thing was. "Jimin you want me to do your makeup so I can show you what they do?" He nodded as you both sat on the floor and you took him through step by step. He kept asking questions and you answered them like you were trying to sell the products"I LOOK HOT! Can I do yours pretty please with sugar on top?" (Or Suga.... sorry for the terrible pun)

Taehyung-

"Can you do my makeup?" You looked at him puzzled. "I am bored, my phone is dead, nothing is on tv, and I wanna spend time with you." You grabbed his hand and lead him to you makeup. He let you do your work and accidentally fell asleep a few time. He soon woke up and looked at himself in the mirror. He ran to you, "Can I try to do your makeup no? And I liked how you did you makeup on me, but I wanna do mine on you."

Jungkook-

He was playing Overwatch for what seemed like the millionth time. "Hey Kookie can I do your makeup?" "Eh?" "Please~" He sighed and turned off the game and followed you. You had your makeup set out, " you were waiting for me weren't you." You nodded and did his makeup the best you could. You handed him a mirror and he looked at himself. "Not bad, but now it is your turn."