👕When you wear his clothes👕

Jin-
    He was going to be home from practice in a few minutes, and you just finished dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. He walked in the door to see you wearing one of his shirts. "Princess, why are you wearing my shirt?" "I'm sorry as I made dinner I spilled a bit of water on mine, but I didn't have enough time to dig through my closet to fine one, please don't be mad." He gave you a very tight hug, "I'm the complete opposite of mad, you are so cute."

Suga-
     It was another night in the office for him, passed out in his chair with you on his lap. In the middle of the night you found yourself in bed, with no Suga next to you. It was getting cold in your room so you put on one of his hoodies, and walked into his office to see a sleepy working man. "Come to bed sweetie, you have been working too hard." With out hesitation, he followed you to the bedroom, and crashed on the bed with you curled up beside him, but before you fell asleep you heard, "you're so cute, I love you so much sweetheart."

JHope-
     You guys were outside on his day off playing with water-guns. After the entire waterfight, you both headed back inside when it started to get cold. "Hey, Hobi~ do you have a shirt I can borrow, I have no clean ones that are dry." You felt a sweatshirt being put over your body, " WOW, I was right, you look so cute~" he held you in his embrace and gave you small kisses, before you both realized he was shirtless.

Rap Monster-
    It was laundry day at your house, so you gathered all of you clothes to put them in the washer, but failed to realize you didn't leave a shirt out. You looked around for something to wear, until you found one of his jackets. You slipped it on, just in time for him to walk in the door. "Awww, you look so cute baby." He winked, and set down some food he bought on his way home, "I'll let you wear it for now, but just don't get anything on it."

Jimin-
     You entered the gym together and went to go change, but as you were looking through your bag you didn't have a shirt. You pulled out your phone a called him, "Is something wrong cutie?" "Well, yea... I kinda.... not even kinda. I forgot my shirt do you have another one?" "Of course I do, I'm outside with one..." You opened the door and put on a shirt, then walked out. "Dang, you look hot in that shirt." He pecked your forehead, and you both started your workout.

Taehyung-
    "TaeBae, I'm bored... do you have anything I can do?" He thought for a moment, then rushed toward your room, and pulled out some of his clothes. "Try these on!" He pulled you into the room, and shut it behind him. You changed into one of his outfits, "Tae, what do I do when I'm done?" "FASHION SHOW!" You giggled at his childishness and walked to the living room, and seen him freeze and his eyes glimmer, "ummmm... Tae do you feel okay?" He muttered something inaudible. "What?" He pulled you on his lap, "you look so small and cute like a little plushie."

Jungkook-
    You were watching a horror movie at home, and he was fine, but you jumped at almost anything. You went to get a glass of water, but you came back on a jumpscare causing you to accidentally splash the water on yourself. You went up to your shared room and put on one of his shirts by accident, but as you were about to leave he ranb into the room and pulled you on the bed, "sorry, the movie got to scary." He said. "It's okay, it was too terrifying for me too." He cuddled into your side, "seeing you in my shirt is so comforting. I love you."