When your child gets in trouble at school

Request by @MiratheMatchmaker123 Also I have some news, I was deleting old A/N and I accidentally ended up deleting a chapter (I cant remember) so I greatly apologize.

JIN-

 You were in the principles office with Jin and a pouting Jinnie and another girl and her parents. "Mr and Mrs. Kim, Jinnie told this girl something really rude. Do you want to tell them Jinnie?" She kept quiet. "Jinnie tell mommy and daddy what you did?" You kept looking at her until she gave in, "I told her that her mommy isn't a good cook." The principle tried not to laugh and the lady was giggling not taking any offense. Jin apologize and explained that he cooks a lot and she has certain taste.

SUGA-

It was parent teacher conference and you were meeting Yoonji's music teacher first. He waited until everyone was out of the room to talk to you in private. Yoonji was playing piano and you began talking to the teacher. "Yoonji definitely has a lot of talent. She plays piano the whole hour even as I am trying to teach. Whenever I can bribe her away from it to sing with the rest of the class she wraps all the lyrics. She even ditches some classes to play piano." Then Suga replied, "Yep that's my daughter all right. I see no problem."

JHOPE-

 You were called in by Hope's PE teacher. Hope was in another class and would be called down later. "Are you Mr and Mrs. Jung?" You nodded and she sat you down in her office. "I am teaching dance in my class and Hope is a really good dancer." Hoseok smiled in pride and the teacher frowned, "I can't teach any dance if she is better than me and makes up choreography." She called Hope in and Hoseok got on her level. "Honey you can't teach people how to dance even if I taught you everything you needed to know about dancing." 

RM-

You were in the principles office with Monnie who was crying. Namjoon put him on his lap and the principle sighed and put her hands together. "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, your son was in math class and started rapping math equations..." You both eyed her with concern, "...with cussing." You looked wide eyed at Namjoon who looked at Monnie. "It's how I remember." Namjoon sighed, "listen Monnie, you can't be cussing in school. It's not right. Think of raps and check them with me so I can see if they will help you." Not a bad idea according to the principle.

JIMIN-

You were waiting outside the principles office with the principle and Jimin watching Chimmy come down a hallway. He was pouting and didn't look up at you and Jimin. "What did he do?" "Well, he keeps singing during class and its getting distracting to other students." Jimin smiled and shook his head, thinking it was simple. "Every time a teacher tells him to stop because it's quiet time, he does puppy eyes." Jimin looked at you glaring at him, "I'm sorry, he takes after me way to much."

TAEHYUNG-

 You and Tae were in the office with another kids parents. Jackie and the other little girl were sitting by the principles desk putting and growling. "Jackie what did you do?" The principle rose her hand, "Jackie told the other girl she doesnt have a good fashion raste because it isn't Gucci but Louis Vuitton." Taehyung shook his head in disappointment, "well I mean Gucci surpassed Louis. But Jackie you should apologize because you are not the one wearing it."

JUNGKOOK-

You and Jungkook were called to school by the gym teacher about Kookie. "I'm so sorry to bring you here on such a short notice but we are having problems with your son. He wins at every game in Gym and calls all the ither kids losers. And then I heard from the computer teacher that he plays games all hour. He said thats what his dad does." You both looked at Jungkook. "Kookie dont be calling other kids losers, and dont play games in school computers wothout asking. But still win at every game in Gym."

Hey everyone I have some important news. I am starting school on Wendsday and updates might be a tad bit slow. If you want to know when updates should be out I will leave messages on my message board. In my Q&A I left my social media stuff so go check that out💜💜💜