When You get Hate

Request by @LisaMudiay

JIN-

Jin knows that being a celebrity is hard, but dating makes it more srressful. Fans have been upset since be announced your relationship. You havr gotten famous of social media but as you were scrolling through Twitter, many messages and hashtags were saying awful untrue things about you, but one comment hurt. 'Her ugly ass is in it for the money, she, never loved Jin.' You started to avoid, him and he asked Namjoon what happened. He told Jin about all the hashtags and hate. Jin was not happy and made a video scolding the haters and BigHit took action to stop it.

SUGA-

You locked yourself inside his studio. It was late at night and nobody should be working besides the janitors and Suga was hanging with the boys for the night. You sat down in his chair as you looked at the hashtag saying #LeaveSuga saying how you were in his way and that you were a bother to him and BTS. You cried yourself until you got a phone call. You cleared your voice."Hello." "Y/N I seen the hashtag where are you?!" You could tell he was running. "Studio." He hung up and not even ten minutes later he busted open the door and held you. The people each received a DM from BigHit the next day.

JHOPE-

He took a bunch of cute selcas with you and posted them to twitter saying how happy he is to have a vacation with you. Most ARMY's were saying how cute you both were and how seeing him happy makes them happy. Then the anti's started up saying nasty things, calling you all sorts of names, and even a death threat. When he scrolled through twitter he noticed all of them and knew he can't keep it to himself. He showed you and let you cry on him. He comforted you as he emailed it to BigHit who responded immediately and were taking care of the situation. It was still shocking but most ARMY's commented how beautiful you were.

RM-

You were walking together to the company when you seen some fans outside the company, but not the normal fans to greet you, they were shouting at you. "Leave Namjoon!" "Gold Digger!" and other shouts were heard and you hold Namjoon's arm close as tears began to run down your face. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and led you inside quickly. Security was heading out to take care of the Anti's. He carried you to his studio and let you calm down. "Baby, they are just jealous I have you. You are not any of those hateful things, and I know you love me back." He pecked your lips and calmed you down.

JIMIN-

He was doing a live and you were laying next to him giving him hearts. He cuddled against your back and started to read comments. He whispered a couple in time before they were wiped away but lucky you didn't see them. "Army be nice to my girlfriend, she won't hurt me I promise." He turned the camera to you and you kissed his forehead. "I love her so much, she is my everything!" He pecked your head and you giggled. The antis hated that and got worse with their comments. You read them and so did Jimin. All of the sudden you seen ARMY's coming back with sweet loving comments about you making you and Jimin smile. You thanked the ARMY and told them that you wont hurt their bias.

TAEHYUNG-

He was posting pictures with you while on vacation with the other members. The other members didn't like you like a crush, only as their best friend, but some "fans" got angry and furious calling you out saying you were cheating. It broke Taehyung's and the other members heart because you started to avoid the other members and rushed away from them. Taehyung went on a live stream suddenly and showed that you were with him and him only and that you are all just best friends. It worked and the ARMY tracked the haters down and gave them hell for hurting you, Tae, and the rest of BTS. You all thanked the true fans.

JUNGKOOK-

Taehyung and you went to go get snacks for the boys while they were practicing. Taehyung though of you as family (sorry if he is your wreaker). You held onto his shirt as he lead you to the small store. An ARMY spotted you two and posted that you were cheating on Jungkook. Your phone blew up with tweets and post about you and Tae, calling you many names. Taehyung seen the post over your shoulder as you tried to keep calm. He hurried up and bought some stuff and took you to the practice room where the members came up with a plan. Post a picture of you and Jungkook saying, "my one and only!" And another of you and Tae saying, "My Best Friend!" That ended most of it and blew past quickly.

Hello fellow ARMY's and readers. I have a question. I want to change all my account names to something new and fresh but I want something new.

Bias: Taehyung
Bias Wreaker: Jin/Jhope/Namjoon (I love them all equally)
Favorite color: Pastel Blue
Favorite aesthetic: soft pastel or dark and sexy

If you could use that to come up with something I would appreciate it highly. Ill find ones I like and hold a poll on my ARMY's Amino. Dont forget to follow my social media and love yourself💜