How they spend Valentine's Day with you

Request by @Otaku_Akahsha

JIN-

It's the beautiful day of the year where couples all around celebrate together. So today you and Jim wanted to have a romantic picnic in the park. He made the food while you packed all the essentials. "Ready darling~" You nodded and went hand in hand to the park. When you found a spot you began to unpack and settle in a secluded space. You both ate the food and cuddled close by. He gave you flowers and a necklace with his name. You gave him a phone case with his favorite picture of you two.

SUGA-

It was a beautiful morning. You woke up pleasantly with Yoongi stroking your hair softly..... wait... Yoongi broke in your house... very early in the morning.... to stroke your hair.... what a gentleman... "Yoongi what are you doing here?" He kissed your cheek and held your hand, "it's Valentine's Day, and I didn't want to wait to see you so I bought you flowers and your favorite food. He looked shock when you pulled him down on the bed. "Let's sleep now. Its early." He smiled and cuddled you close.

JHope-

Hoseok is extra as we all know. But nobody knew he was extra enough to show up at your house with lots of flowers and chocolates. "Hoseok! This is all too much!" "You don't like it?" He pouted and you pecked his lips and held his face. "I love it Hobi I really do. But you went so far to get me many things." "I'll give you everything babe! This is honestly the least I could do." Your eyes widened but he giggled and kissed your lips and held you tight. He is such a cutie! Such a kind boyfriend!

RM-

He invited you to his studio for "work" (NOT DIRTY). You didn't want to work on Valentine's day but Namjoon wanted to work. You dragged yourself to his studio and unlocked the door. "Good morning Valentine." Namjoon presented you roses and you smiled and took them. You noticed the computer had your favorite movie on and food and snacks ready. He even got a got candles and roses. He sat down in his chair and you sat on his lap and watched the movie and ate snacks all day, what a great Valentine's Day.

JIMIN-

You heard a knock at the door. You slowly opened in unknowing who it is when you see a bunch of your favorite flowers in your face. You took them and invited the blushing Jimin inside. "Hey were going on a shopping date get dressed!" He said and you smiled, he had today all planned didn't he. You got dressed twinning with his style and walked hand in hand in the mall. You walked past ARMY's who left you guys alone and waved at a distance. He bough you many things against you will and took you out to eat.

TAEHYUNG-

Taehyung wanted to do something sweet for Valentine's day just for you.  You went to the dorm in your nicest dress clothes and waited for him at the entrance. He came in view looking amazing in his suit, he guided you to the car that took you to a very expensive and fancy restaurant. He paid for everything and you both went back to the dorm for a movie and cuddles. "Taehyung this was all so much. Thank you." He kissed your cheek and hugged you. "I might do more next year to make it special."

JUNGKOOK-

It was midnight and you were in a really light sleep. There was a knock on your door. Who could be knocking at the door in this hour. You slowly made your way to the front door of your apartment and looked through the peephole. "Kookie what are you doing here?" You said as you opened the door. He had tons of flowers, chocolate, and stuffed animals he carried in is arms. I'm not good at Valentine's but i needed to spend the whole day with you he laid you next to him on the couch and feed you chocolate and cuddled all day.

PLEASE WRITE QUESTIONS FOR MY Q&A AND REQUEST ON THE REQUEST PAGE I NEED MORE QUESTIONS THOUGH!!!!!!!!