His favorite things about you

Jin-
    Physically: he loves how your skin, he thinks it so soft, and he love how your cheeks turn red when he kisses you.
     Mentally: he loves how you need help sometimes to cook. You will even call him at midnight and ask him for help over the phone.

Suga-
      Physically: he loves your hair, especially to play with it while you are sleeping so you wake up with small braids or a cute curl.
      Mentally: he really like the smart-ass remarks you make. You have even given him a few lines to use.

JHope-
         Physically: your eye smiles. When ever he sees your eyes smiles, it makes him a cute blushing mess.
        Mentally: your jokes. Even if they are dad jokes or stupid puns, it never fails to make him laugh.

Rap Monster-
      Physically: your legs, he likes how any pair of pants you wear looks great on you, especially when you try to wear his baggy sweatpants.
      Mentally: he love how you can listen to music. He loves when you can sing a song and talk about it.

Jimin-
    Physically: he loves your arms, especially when you wrap your arms around him for a warm comforting hug.
     Mentally: he loves your encouragement. When he works out, or tries to beat the other members at a game, you are always his cheerleader.

Taehyung-
    Physically: your hands, because since he has the biggest hands in BTS... he loves how small your hands are compared to him.
      Mentally: he loves your enthusiasm like how you get excited by seeing a cardboard cutout of him and fangirl when he is right there... and he does get jealous over cardboard cutouts of himself

Jungkook-
       Physically: he loves your lips, and how soft they are. He would kiss them all the time, but he wants to be a gentleman for you.
       Mentally: your nerdy side. He loves when he can talk to you about superheros, video games, and music.