When you get into a fight

Requested by a few people and once again my computer didn't save their @name so I apologize but whoever you are that requested it, this is for you.

JIN-

You were walking to the dorm together after getting some food. Some girls came out of a bar and seen Jin, and knowing this was trouble you prepare yourself. One of the drunk girls comes up and starts touching and rubbing up Jin who tried to push her away but no avail. You got pissed off adding to a bad day made you furious. You punched her across the face and the fight began. She didn't have much balance and kept falling over and her friends left. You won but Jin scolded you for getting into a fight.

SUGA-

Today was a bad day and people are making it worse. Especially a new worker who won't stop following you. Suga stopped by your desk and brought you your favorite drink, knowing you were upset with a certain someone. "OMG YOONGI I'M A HUGE FAN! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME." You slammed you hand down on the table, "That's my boyfriend." She pushed you and Suga seen your eyes change. You threw your drink on her and grabbed Yoongi and headed to the studio. She was fired for acting out, you just got scolded by your boss.

JHOPE-

You were at work in the dance studio with them helping point out small mistakes. They had a break time and JHope sat next to you to cool down and talk to you. A girl came up and said PD needed to see you. You went to him and he didn't need you at the moments so when you came back she was sitting on his lap and people were telling her to get off. Hoseok looked at you scared as you walked over and yanked her up.  She smacked you and you smacked her back. Someone took her to the boss and Hobi made sure you were okay.

RM-

You were mad, why? Because you were at a romantic dinner with Namjoon and some Saesang fans kept calling you names and screaming curses Namjoon. One of them went way to far telling you both to go do something that nobody should do and you had enough and so did the people around you. You walked up to her and started yelling, that's when she threw the first punch and you chose to punch back. You didn't get in trouble thanks to people standing up for you and the girl was taken away.

JIMIN-

Jimin is normally the one with a said temper, but today it was a bad day for you and all you wanted to do is go back the the dorm, take a shower, and cuddle with Jimin. You and him were getting some takeout food for dinner and it was what seemed like a party night. A bunch of drunk girls were at the place trying to get his attention and one pushed you out of the way. You pushed back and she took that as a fight. You accepted but people pulled her back and you lashed out harsh words at her as she was escorted away. You thanked the people and walked home glaring at people who came to close.

TAEHYUNG-

You were walking around the park with Tae trying to enjoy the rare time with him due to work getting packed for you both. A girl was jogging along but started walking right next to Tae, getting close. She tried to hold his hand and he wasn't having it. so he switched side and she started calling him names that only you can call him. You pushed her away and yelled at her telling her to stay away. She almost slapped you but her boyfriend dragged her away and you could tell he broke up with her. Karma.

JUNGKOOK-

He had a terrible day and all he wanted to do is go on a nice date with you and relax. You were about to leave the building when a coworker stopped you. She was trying to make you change shifts, but when you said you had a date and she replied, "I'll go on it for you, just go back to work." She tried to walk out with Jungkook but you stepped on her foot and grabbed Jungkook. "I'll tell our boss about this, and stay away from my boyfriend!" You yelled as you walked out the door. That is your Kookie.

FINALLY PT. 2~ I've had such a hectic schedule it has been hard to update but I worked on this. I'm sorry if updates are a little slow as of now. It should be better in a couple months. As you can tell tho, I am not under the name Taehyung's Egg or Hobi's Egg, But I am now Hobi's Little Devil aka HLD, LD, or HD, so that is new. But i am working on many new projects for after the play and during. Such as this BTS Scenarios book for Boys and another for Non-binary/ Gender-fluids. I am also working on a BTS boyxboy Smut book and so many more. Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest coming.

Love,

Hobi's Little Devil~