😴When he falls asleep on you😴

Jin-
     He was getting extremely tired from the lack of sleep he has been getting, the bags under his eyes are getting darker. It was supposed to be movie night with you and you told him just to get some rest but he refused. At the beginning of the movie he laid his head on your lap, and about halfway through he fell asleep. You seen this and shut off the tv and curled up against him and fell asleep as well.

Suga-
      The stress has been getting to him and he has been staying up later and later each night. To help him relieve some stress, you took him to a quiet flower field for some time together. Now here you are on a blanket holding hands with eachother. He let out some yawns and you started to pet his hair luring him to sleep, and with that you fell asleep too.

JHope-
     He has been having trouble sleeping and often spends nights lying awake. He started develope dark bags under his eyes, and you got more worried. Once he got home from practice he laid next to you on the bed, and you started to stroke his arm. After a few minutes he fell asleep, his mom was right, it did help him sleep.

Rap Monster-
       He was stressing out about a new dance he couldn't get right, so he started practicing until he hardly got any sleep. He was planning a night where you could go on a date, but you told him to come over instead. You knew how tired he was and just wanted him to relieve some stress. To got him some comfy clothes, hot drinks, blankets and pillows, and of course a boring movie. Halfway during the movie he fell asleep cause you to also fall asleep.

Jimin-
    He was becoming sleep deprived and could never fall asleep. For the past few day the most sleep he got was hour long naps. One night you caught him in the living room watching TV. He didn't see you so you bright down blankets and pillows, "Babe what are you doing?" "You need sleep." You made him lay on the couch and cuddled with him and waited for him to snore before falling asleep.

Taehyung-
     He was stressing himself out while trying to write new lyrics. He stayed up thinking to hard of what to write. He was laying in bed playing with your hair, you pretended to sleep, but after about an hour you faced him. "Oh, your awake.... did you have a bad dream?" "I did, you couldn't sleep so I had to help you sleep." Before he could say anything you put a mask over his face and gave him a massage, and he quickly fell asleep.

Jungkook-
       He had to come up with a new choreography and it was too stressful for him. He started to cancel everything you both had planned and you understood why. He came to your house and when you seen the bags under his eyes, you lead him to you bedroom. Before he could say anything you massaged his shoulders and rubbed his head. He curled up against you and fell asleep peacefully.