They meet your parents

Request by Luniatic SORRY FOR ANOTHER LONG WAIT! I FEEL TERRIBLE I WILL TRY TO GET THE NEXT FEW OUT WITHIN A FEW DAYS!!

Jin-

"Are you sure they will like me Y/N?" "Of course. My mama loves sweethearts and cuties." He blushed and pecked your cheek. You knocked on the door and your mama ran to open it. "My baby! Its been so long. And you must be Kim Seokjin, you look so handsome." "Is that my Y/N?" "Hello dad." You dad gave you a hug and carefully approached Jin and shook his hand, "and you are?" "Dad this is my boyfriend Kim Seokjin." "Please call me Jin... It is nice to meet you." Your mom allowed you in for dinner. During dinner, Jin was asked future questions by your dad and when you mama brought up cooking they spent all of dinner talking about recipes. Let's say your mama loves Jin, and your dad thinks he is a good kid.

Suga-

You invited your parents over to your house and Suga ended showing up. He had never met your parents before so this was going to be interesting. Your mama and dad walked in and came face to face with the Yoongi who opened the door. "How may I help you?" "I thought this is where my daughter Y/N lived. Do we have the wrong house?" "No, I am her boyfriend Min Yoongi. She's cooking and asked me to see who it was. Please come in. Y/N your parents are here!" You ran into the room and greeted them and invited them to the table. You mama thought he was pretty cool. You dad was still a little sceptical, but was pretty cool with him. Yoongi also had a little talking to by your father.

Jhope-

Hoseok was dying to meet your parents. As much as they were dying to meet him. You all decided to meet up at a restaurant and do the introduction. You both dressed nicely and met your parents there. You all talked like normal people. Questions. Replies. Nothing out of the ordinary. When Dinner came you all ate quietly with a peaceful atmosphere. Jhope paid and you all went on a small walk. Your dad pulled Jhope back a little bit to give him a talk, but you and your mama were startled when you heard loud laugher by Jhope and your dad. You family can't help not loving the angel.

Rap Monster-

Namjoon was extremely nervous to meet your dad. You mama had another event to go to so she had to abandon the event with you three. But Namjoon and your dad were over at your house and pizza was on the way since you didn't want to do a lot of cooking. Your dad and Namjoon talked about work and education. You never thought Namjoon would be this stuck up in front of your dad, but he is known for great leadership. The doorbell rang and you went to go get the pizza. "Namjoon, you are not as bad as I thought you would be. Please keep my Y/N safe and happy. But no sex until marriage.... or at least use protection." Namjoon's face turned bright red and they both turned to you when you sat the pizza down. You were clueless.

Jimin-

You and Jimin were nervous as ever to meet your parents. It was just going to be your mama for now but you don't know what to expect. You sat on the porch gathering up courage. "Y/N it will be fine. No matter what they say, I am not leaving you." You smiled and kissed his cheek and the door swung open. "Y/N there you are. What are you doing out here it is cold? Bring Jimin inside too." You grabbed his hand and walked on in to nice warm homemade food. He was more than happy to eat some tasty food and talk with your mother.

Taehyung-

You are sitting next to Taehyung at the dinner table with your father. It was quiet, but Tae broke the silence by saying, " I like that painting." "Thank you. It took me a couple months to paint." "You painted that!Amazing." "You like art." "Love art." You smiled as you watched the two most important men in you life talk about their favorite things. It made you realise you worried for no reason and that everything was going to be okay.

Jungkook-

He was all geared up. Flowers for your mom, dressed nicely to impress, and really manly looking. "So Jungkook... your a singer." "Yes sir. I have been in a group for 4 years." You dad nodded in approval and your mama smiles at you. You dad and Kookie were talking about futures and business and you mom whispered, "You got yourself a wonderful man Y/N." "I know. He is amazing." "What was that honey?" Your dad asked your mama. You looked at your mama and laughed. They loved your Kookie.

(I got the idea for Tae because my father is an artist)