When you are sick

Request by JUnglebooks_WIFEU

Jin-

"Y/N... wake up. I made soup for you." Your eyes fluttered open and you sniffed your stuffed nose trying to smell your favorite soup but failing. He hands you a tissue so you can blow your nose and you threw it away as he helped you sit up. You were about to grab the bowl but he had the spoon up to your mouth. You looked at him oddly," feeding you so you don't waste your energy. You have to get plenty of rest in order to get better baby girl." You opened your mouth and he started feeding you the entire bowl. "Thank you dear." "Anything for my baby." He beamed and tucked you back into bed and kissed your forehead before leaving.

Suga-

Ever since you were sick. Suga has been non-stop caring for you. Even though he doesn't seem like he would, he went into mom mode. "Yoongi please rest, It's just a small cold I will be fine." He shook his head and started to cover you with a blanket when you grabbed his arm and pulled him down next to you. "Y/N let me go." "Nope. I want cuddles. It will help me feel a lot better." He gave up and started to cuddle you. "If I get sick.... you are taking care of me." "No problem."

Jhope-

You were on the couch watching TV with him. He knew you were sick but you told him not to care for you like a baby. You started getting into a coughing fit. After you finished, he picked you up and carried you to your bedroom due to your protesting. "Hushhhhhh.... lay down and I will be back in a few minutes with some soup Jin-Hyung made." "Hobi I told you not to baby me." "Well to bad. You are my baby and I love you so deal with it." You pouted and waited for him to come back with the soup. He came back with it and held down your hands so he could feed it to you.

Rap Monster-

You were sick. In bed. and Namjoon was taking care of you. *gulp*. You were sleeping peacefully until Namjoon said you had to wake up to take your medicine. "Y/N please take your medicine." "NO!" "Please babe." "Nope." He sighed and then had a smirk on his face. He walked out of the room and came back in. He immediately climbed on top of you and held your hands gently under his knees and held your mouth open with one hand and tossed the gross liquid in with another. He quickly put a hand over you mouth and you swallowed the medicine. He got off of you and handed you water and ran out before you could start yelling at him.

Jimin-

You woke up coughing and hacking non stop. Jimin walked into your room and sighed. "I think I should get some medicine for you girly." "I am fine, I got to work today." He felt your head, "no way your going to work with that heat. You're burning up." You were about to protest, but he walked out of the room. You laid there and coughed some more before he came back in. "I called you boss and told him you had a fever, he told you to rest well and feel better soon." You smiled as he handed you some pills and a glass of water. he left the room and came back with a bowl of cold water, and a bowl of hot soup. He spent the entire day by your side.

Taehyung-

You were sneezing nonstop. Tae kept laughing and you kept slapping his arm, "Shut *sneeze* up!" "But you sound like a kitten." You rolled your eyes and pouted. He cuddled into your side and when you sniffed he handed you a tissue. ou thanked him and he got up, "I will be back." "Where are you going?" "You'll see." He left and came back 30 minutes later with hot takeout soup, medicine, a new blanket, and stuffed animals. "Tae I don't need all this, I am just a little sick." "You need it, now come eat your soup so you can take you medicine and we can cuddle. You smiled and joined in at the table.

Jungkook-

Non stop coughing and hacking was all you could do. You recently took medicine but it didn't kick in yet. "Jin-hyung. Sorry to bother you but Y/N is sick... She is non stop coughing.... yes she took medicine.... what should she be eating... okay... okay thank you hyung..." Jungkook hung up and found some soup for you. He heated it up and brought it to you. You were about to grab it before you started coughing again. He set down beside you and held the bowl for you so you could eat. He took the bowl back in the kitchen and then brought up another bowl of cold water and a rag and set it on your head, then tucked you in for a good nap.