Your on your period (He is your Boss)

This is a request from chimchim1010

Jin- (text)

You: Sorry Mr. Seokjin I don't think I can come into work today.
Boss: Why not?
You: I don't feel really good.
Boss: What's going on? Yesterday you were fine.
You: It is kinda a bad week for me.
Boss: oh I get it.
Boss: Well, I will get someone else to come in. Come back to work when you get feeling better.
You: I will, sorry for all the hastle.
Boss: don't worry about it.

What Jin is really thinking is, "umm. I really have no idea how to react to this. I RAISE BOYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD."

Suga-

You were a little bit more slow acting today. You almost fell asleep a few times, you were constantly hunched, and on the brink of tears sometimes. "Y/N. Mr. Yoongi wants to see you." You nodded and got up. "Mr. Yoongi you needed to see me." He nodded and pointed to a chair across his desk. You carefully sat down. "Y/N you seemed to be slacking off a lot these past few days. Is something going on?" "Um, no sir. I just have not been feeling well these past few days. I will be back to normal here in a few more. I apologize." He got the hint and nodded. "I expect you to work hard when you get feeling better." You nodded and bowed.

JHope-

He is the fun boss that makes sure everyone is okay. You at your desk hunched over and having a sick feeling in your stomache. "Y/N are you feeling okay? You look a little pale," he touched your forehead," you don't have a fever. What's going on?" "It's just cramps." You mentally slapped yourself. His mouth made a O shape and he handed you some medicine. "Just take it easy." He blushed and you nodded. He walked away quickly. Well he asked.... you answered.

Rap Monster-

You were in the break room getting more coffee. It was just you until Namjoon walked in. You turned to him and smiled. He smiled back and found some donuts. You started talking you him across the room and he turned around. "So I have a few mor... umm Y/N... are you on your period?" You blushed, "yeah, why?" "Your leaking." You turned around and blushed. You ran to your desk and grabbed an extra skirt, underwear, and your product. After you finished your coffee at your desk along with a donut.

Jimin-

It was a meeting day. You kept excusing yourself after every 30 minutes. Jimin called you out, "Y/N may I speak to you in the hall." You nodded and followed him out. "What's going on?" "What do you mean?" "You keep getting up. What's going on?" You blushed and looked down. "I am kinda on my... you know." He blushed and couched. "Well... uhhh... can you, try to make it to a minimum?" You nodded and you both walked back in.

Taehyung-

You were his assistant which meant he commanded you to get stuff for him. Commands + Period = Short temper. "Y/N can you run to the copy room and get a file I left in there." "Go do it yourself, I'm busy." He blinked at you, "umm do you feel okay? You seem angry." You blinked and realized and you just talked back to your boss. "OMG, I am so sorry sir. I didn't mean to talk to you like that." "You okay?" "I am on my period. Let me go get the files." He blushed when you walked away. He didn't expect that answer but he got one.

Jungkook-

He was going around the office asking if they had seen the box of donuts. He got to your desk area and seen you crying, "hey Y/N are you okay?" He looked at a coworker who peaked in. He mouthed, "what's wrong with Y/N?" The guy shrugged, "she has been like that for the past half hour." The guy went back to work. "Y/N, look at me. What's wrong?" "Cram...ps... bad." He made a small hum noise and grabbed medicine off your desk. "Did you take some? No, we'll here." You took some medicine and he just told you take it easy. That was his first time taking care of that.