😊When he wants to see you smile😊

Jin-
    You have kept a poler face for some time now and he was dying to see your smile. He reached in his bag and pulled out you favorite snack, on a sticky note he wrote a cheesy line and pit hearts all over it. Once he handed it to you, he watch the small smile form on your face and he gave you a bear hug so you could keep that smile.

Suga-
    He looked at how you expression hardened while watching a sad movie, he knew you weren't going to cry but feel sympathy. He moved close to you and placed little kisses all over you cheek and head. You giggled a bit making him continue for a little bit until the sad part was over.

JHope-
      He came home from a stressful day and he seen you on the couch taking a nap. He walked over and kneeled beside you. You started to have a nightmare and stir around. He quickly woke you up and gave you tons of kisses. After you calmed down a little you both heard a dog barking outside which he started to bark back at making you laugh.

Rap Monster-
      You were on your phone reading different articles on scary stories to see if one sparked you interest. You found one, but it may have been a little too scary. Namjoon forgot his keys when he left, so when he came back. *knocks* You screamed at the sudden sound, and slowly approached the door to open it and seen Namjoon which calmed you down. "Were you reading scary stories again?" You nodded and he pulled you back inside for cuddles with a funny story until you were smiling again.

Jimin-
    You were just feeling sad today for no reason... it was just a sad day. You stared out the window watching the rain fall. Jimin was out and it just made it worse. You looked at the clock, "he'll be home in a few more minutes." You got a text saying he has food and he is on his way now. You looked back to the window when you heard a tap. He was peeking at you from the bottom of the window giving you a corny smile. He seen you smile and run to the door. "There's that beautiful smile of yours."

Taehyung-
     You were watching a horror movie by yourself and jumped at everything. Taehyung got to your house a little bit ago, and was watching you. He was thinking of a way to approach you without scaring you.  He went up behind you, and gave you a small kiss on the cheek as his arms wrapped around your waist. When you looked at him, he went cross-eyed making you laugh and kiss his nose.

Jungkook-
      You were listening to a sad song. Kookie was watching you, seeing how you sighed at the depressing chorus. He was drawing, and drew something silly to make you laugh. He drew a Pokèball and wrote, "Congrats you caught Jungkook! Take good care of me, I love you." He made it into a paper airplane and threw it at you. Once you opened it you smiled at a shook your head when another hit you. "Keep that smile on, it looks cute."