Make up after the fight

Request by JUnglebooks_WIFEU

Jin-

It has been about 2 days since he walked out. He never tried to contact you and you never tried to contact him. You felt bad but you wanted to show that you were tough, but you failed. You couldn't stand being mean to him anymore and went to their dorm and knocked. "Y/N... you here to see Jin." Jungkook answered. You just nodded and he let you in. "He is in his room, but please be gentle with him. He feels bad right now." You nodded and went to his room. He was on his bed crying. He didn't hear you come in so you sat down on the bed next to him. He looked at you with teary eyes, and you started crying just from the sight you never wanted to see. "I'm sorry Jin. I took it too far." He held you tightly and you held back. He hushed you, "it's okay. I should have at least talked to you when I could. But let's put his behind us." You nodded and you wiped each other's tears away.

Suga-

It was really cold that night. You just sat at the park shivering. Tears were nonstop running down your face. There was some boys across the park who seemed to be looking at you. You seen them slowly approach you. You got a bit scared and went to get off the bench until you seen Yoongi coming from the other way. You just sat there and waited for one of them to approach you. You felt arms wrap around you and the scent of Yoongi filled your nose. You eyes swelled even more and you began to sob as he just held you. "Get out of here you punks. This is my girl and mine only." You heard footsteps walk away and felt someone pick you up. He didn't say anything but carried you home. Once you were inside he took you to the bedroom and laid you on top of him. "I'm sorry. I fucked up badly. I was just so into the song I didn't want to stop writing. I don't know what other words to say besides apologizing a million times." You put you finger on his lips and gently kissed him, "it's all okay now." He smiled and held you close.

JHope-

You were locked in your house for almost a week. You had plenty of food, you were on vacation, and you had your phone shut off. You were bored out of your mind and finally turned on your phone. 100 missed calls, 256 text all from Hoseok. You started just got up to get some food... none. You got ready and left the house. Sadly the nearest store was across for the dance studio, and you looked inside the store to see Jungkook and Suga. You tried to avoid them but they seen you. "Y/N!" You ignored them until Yoongi turned you around, "Y/N. Please listen to us." "You got a minute." "You need to go see Hoseok. He is non stop crying and won't shut up. He feels so guilty he can hardly work and at night he days it's all his fault. Please go see him." "We beg you." You sighed and nodded. They led the way to the dance studio where you seen him on the floor crying. You quietly walked over to the music where his phone was plugged in. You turned it on your couple song and he looked up. You held out your hand and he took it. He started swaying to the music with you, no word were needed because he knew you forgave him.

Rap Monster-

You have been in the bedroom for the whole evening, just laying on the bed. You didn't dare to move or go outside the room. Namjoon eventually woke up, feeling better, but still terrible due to his awful words to you. He got up and went to the bedroom, "Y/N... are you in there." "Go away Namjoon." He heard the cracks in your voice. You heard him sigh and the knob jiggled. He picklocked it. You didn't move at all, it was like your body turned into an ice block. You felt the bed shift and his arm wrap around your waist. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I am just an idiot. I was sick and tired, but that doesn't give me the right to take it out on you. I just... I don't know. I-I am just so sorry. I was out of hand. Do you think you can for give me?" You turned to face him and seen the tears pricking his eyes. You pulled him down and gently kissed him. "I love you." You said and he put his forehead to yours, "I love you more."

Jimin-

You thought it was over between you and Jimin. You went to your cousins house and he let you cry on his shoulder. "There there Y/N. It's okay." "I don't know what to do. He thinks I was cheating and I don't know how to get him to trust me again." "Well let's go have a talk with him." "Won't that make things worse." "No, I have a feeling he was talking about you texting me." You got the idea and he gave you a plan. Okay so the boys are at dance practice right now, so that should give you place to introduce him. You got to the studio and walked in. Jimin seen you guys and he stopped the music. "What do you want?" "Jimin. I want you to meet my cousin. The boy I have been texting. He just moved over from (your country) for a little while and we decided to keep in touch." Jimin's face went all red and he looked away. He shook hands with your cousin and hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung-

It's been a few days since you last talked to Tae. Half of you thought he would never so that and the other half though that you should never forgive him. You were so split between them but your thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at the door. You were too lost in though that you opened it only to feel terrible at who was before you. Tae was there holding you favorite flowers, "Y/N! I have been trying to get a hold of you everywhere. What's wrong? What happened?" "Tae who was that girl you were with?" "What girl?" "The girl with long hair, you were eating a meal with her." "You mean Moonbok? Because that is a dude." Your eyes widened and you looked down. You felt so bad. "Oh I am sorry Tae. I thought you were cheating on me and I just.... I'm sorry." "It's all good. You haven't met him yet, but we can go out to luck sometime with him." You smiled and invited him inside.

Jungkook-

You made it back at home and slid down the door. You were crying hysterically and you couldn't stop. You were there for a good 20 min before you heard a knock at the door. "Y/N! PLEASE LET ME IN! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He stopped when he heard sobs and tried opening the door. "Y/N? Did I do something wrong?" "Who was that girl?" "At the park? That was my cousin. She is right here. She wants to meet you." "Oh.... ummm can I freshen up real quick." "Of course we are right here." You ran to the bathroom and fixed everything and made yourself look all pretty again. You opened the door and looked at the ground. Jungkook hugged you tightly and you hugged back. You met his cousin and all she could say was, "You seem like the right one for little Kookie here, making sure that he is loyal and worrying about him. But Kookie I think you should have at least said I was going to meet her."

Oh my, this was such a long chapter, but this was tons of fun to write. Please make more request. And thank you for requesting this.

     ~T.E.