He meets your rude ex

WARNING A LOT OF CUSSING UP AHEAD SO IF YOU NO LIKEY NO READ.

Jin-

You and Jin were at a new restaurant that just opened up. A waiter came to take your drink orders and all of the sudden, "What do you want Y/N? You here with your new boyfriend." "I am here with my amazing boyfriend and I will take a cola and a new waiter." Jin picked up the hint and excused himself. He came back with the manager who fired your ex immediately and got you both a free meal. "Thanks Jin." "No problem dear. That guy was a jerk, now I see why you broke up with him." "Yeah, I prefer sweet guys like you." "and I prefer a girl who love me as much as I love her." "AWW Babe!"

Suga-

He was on the couch sleeping and you were on your phone when you got a knock on your door. You opened it up and your stomach dropped. "Can you tell me whe... well lookie who I found. A whore. Say why don't we have some fun, we all know you like to play around." A angry voice came from behind you that only means a very pissed off Yoongi. "It was you who cheated, she is not a whore, and the only guy she will play around with is me so Fuck off.!" He slammed the door in his face and kissed you. "Nobody talks to my girl like that."

JHope-

He was in the park with you playing catch since it was a lovely day. You were both laughing and giggling and a bunch of couples complemented on how cute you both looked. "Eww, she is still as gross as ever. He could do way better." The bright sky turned gloomy quickly as you heard those words from your ex as he had a girl who hardly wore anything under his arm. "Eww, look at that gross ugly guy with nothing better to do than make fun of a girl with a guy who actually cares about her." Jhope picked you up and kissed you cheek which cause a big smile on your fine, "thank you." "No problem. Your my girl so I want to protect you."

Rap Monster-

It is his day off and you are walking abound Seoul listening to music. You shared earbuds and just listened to some new music. When Namjoon went to grab your hand you were suddenly pushed down from behind. "Shit Y/N are you okay?!" Namjoon helped you up and checked you for any injury. "Why do you care about 'that' so much, she goes around like a good for nothing animal?" Your ex rolled his eyes, Namjoon stood up and he was much taller than him. "That is my kitten that I took care of when your sorry ass didn't." Namjoon picked you up and carried you to a bench a few blocks away. "I love you my little kitten and don't you forget that." "Don't forget that I love you too."

Jimin-

You were taking a stroll around BigHit waiting for them to be on break. Jimin had to wait to let you in because it was a super important practice. After about fifteen minutes of waiting you decided to go get the boys something to snack on. You went to a store across the street and started to grab ice creams. "Still has a sweet tooth that made her hideous." You turned to the side and there was a face that you never wanted to see again. "Sorry, but she has a pretty face but your ugly mug made yourself hideous." Jimin held your waist and paid for the icecream. You got inside the studio and he hugged you. "You are so cute! I love you."

Taehyung-

He was helping you buy some food for your house and he was buying food for the dorm. You were checking out when all of the sudden you seen who the cashier was. "TaeTae, can we go to another line?" He looked confused but then heard. "Well, if it isn't Y/N who eats almost everything. Still buying a lot of food you don't need." Taehyung grabbed your side and gave the man a glare, "listen, this is a store that sells food, your a cashier that works here. The are not supposed to tell people what to eat and not so just do your job." Your ex gulped and you got through the line quickly. As you left you heard Tae whisper, "you're perfect" and kiss your head.

Jungkook-

It was videogame buying day. Jungkook took you to videogame stores and bought you both new games to try. Sadly the game you have been looking for was on the very top shelf close to the ceiling. You tried jumping and grabbing it but failed. Jungkook couldn't even reach it. "God, she has to have someone do everything for her. So lazy." You heard and looked down at the ground. Jungkook heard and got an idea. "Y/N jump on my shoulders, you can grab the game then." You nodded and you hopped on his shoulders. Jungkook glared at your ex and made sure his muscles showed when picking you up. He set you down and kissed your head. He drug you to another section and whispered, "Your ex is such an asshole. Your too cute and sweet to have been with that douche."