They find out your Pregnant

Request by @btsbias01 , @MiratheMatchmaker123 , and @bts34591 I honestly wasn't expecting to get this many request for this chapter!

JIN-

Today was the day you wanted to tell Jin. You know he loves hearts and holds hearts all the time. You had the best idea and cut out 3 hearts. You got him to wear a matching outfit and the coming baby one. "Hey Jinnie can we take a picture with these you handed him a paper heart?" You walked into the studio while they were on break. Namjoon grabbed the camera and you posed but you snuck the heart and baby clothes in. You hid them behind you back and looked at the picture with Jin. You heart him sob and start laughing, "I'm going to be a dad!"

SUGA-

He has been really stressed recently because of a comeback soon. You wanted to surprise him and now was the perfect time. Bang Si Hyuk (Hitman Bang) was in on this and was very excited for you and Yoongi. The called all of them to a meeting and started talking about the new comeback. All of the sudden everybody was coming in with balloons, streamers, and a cake. You put a hat on him and all of BTS started cheering. He looked at you while you handed him a positive pregnancy test, He teared up and held you tightly. 

JHOPE-

There was a concert going on and you took a pregnancy test and you needed to tell him immediately. You waited until he got backstage and showed him. His face beamed and he teared up. They called him on stage and he kissed you and ran off. He couldn't stop smiling and it was the part of the tour where they talk to the fans. "I'm so excited for the future with BTS, ARMY, my wife Y/N, and our baby."  The crowd cheered and you ran to him.

RM-

He was going a live and you just got a letter of your current test result from the doctor confirming your pregnancy. You went to the his studio and handed him the letter and stood behind him. He started reading and dropped the paper with a smile. Comments flooded asking if something was wrong. He turned around and hugged you tightly. He turned around with you on his lap and tears still in his eyes," Everyone... Y/N and I are going to have a baby soon." All of the sudden BTS ran in the room and started cheering.

JIMIN-

You were shopping with him and you kept looking at baby clothes. He had suspicions but when you stopped  for what felt like the hundredth time. "Y/N why do you keep looking at baby clothes?" You gave him a really look and he took a few moments, "Baby shower?" You busted up laughing and he thought he got it correct. "Who is having the baby?" You kissed his lips and grabbed his hands. "Well we are going to have the baby shower soon." He smiled and kissed you texting the guys the news.

TAEHYUNG-

He was playing with Tan and giggling while you were in the bathroom in tears holding the pregnancy test you just took. Positive. You walked out at looked at him with tears in your eyes. He picked up Tan and pulled you onto the bed. He held you tightly and wiped your tears. "You smiled and showed him the test. He kissed you and held you tightly. Yeontan crawled between  you both and started giving you kisses. "Tan how does a little brother or sister sound?" He let out a bark.

JUNGKOOK-

Jungkook was playing some video games with all of BTS in the dorm living room. You were sitting on his lap and then they let you come up with the award for the next winner. You said you would announce something important if Jungkook won and money if Jungkook lost. Sure enough Jungkook was determined to win and sure enough he did. You stood in front of the room. "Jungkook." He looked at you with wide eyes. "We will have another little gamer soon." He smiled and started crying while running to hold you.

DONT FORGET TO ASK QUESTIONS FOR MY Q/A AND GIVE ME REQUEST ON THE REQUEST PAGE!!