chapter five

YOU CAN COUNT ON ME

YOU CAN COUNT ON ME.

count on me by bruno mars

It was the first class of their fourth year, yet Alice still cannot believe that she is now in her fourth year in Hogwarts

It was the first class of their fourth year, yet Alice still cannot believe that she is now in her fourth year in Hogwarts. Especially with their subject in Defense Against the Dark Arts, she had mixed emotions by it having a new professor since they were all suspecting and making up theories that the place was some sort of jinxed.

Three teachers tried, but they left or disappeared right after the term.

And now another would try teaching them.

Other than that, Hogwarts met their two friends schools who will be joining them these upcoming year for the Triwizard Tournament that has been discussed last night. Still, the brunette have some suspicions about their new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, Alastor Moody or well-known as Mad Eye Moody.

Some said he was mad, but some said, he's just like that.

"Any questions?" Professor Alastor Moody asked the class making the younger Diggory snapped from her thoughts, yawning quietly.

"What did he say?" Alice whispers to her seatmate, Pansy Parkinson.

"Shh, he might hear you." Pansy whispers back.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe on a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgiveable curses there are?"

"Three sir." Hermione Granger spoke up.

"And they are so named?"

While the well-known Auror was writing the curses, Alice felt eyes watching her. She turned around and saw a ginger haired boy, wearing a Slytherin robe, writing down notes. She shook her head and turn her gaze to the professor.