chapter twenty-two

■•■•■

❝ You can't wake up
this is not a dream.❞
gasoline - halsey

■•■•■

Azkaban.

It was the topmost place that was greatly feared by wizards and witches from the Wizarding World. Some students who are to be Aurors shall have a proper and decent tour to that creepy place. For the muggles, it's the place that they call jail or prison. Yet it was much worse than any regular prison.

From the Wizarding World's point of view, it was like an asylum.

Especially of what they have done to Sirius Black.

In the present, the ex student of Hogwarts from the 646 cell, let out an insane laugh even though a dementor was near to sucking his very soul. He did not even held up any hurt nor angry emotion, but laughter.

Being thrown harshly to the ground by the Dementor, Christopher let out another mad laugh.

"I'm coming, Alice." He whispers continuously. "I'll be coming back for you, my dearest girl."

"Hey kid." A man from the 645 cell shouted at him. "Do me a favor but shutting your mouth!"

He didn't glare or curse at the man but smirked at him. "Crucio," He mumbled and the man screamed.

"How is that possible?! H-How can you do that?" The man came down to his knees, screaming in pure agony as the ex student laughed his deranged heart out.

"He is back. My father shall return and kill him."

"Who is your father?!" The man asked trying to endure the pain.

"Oh he is famous." He stared at the man then smirked. "You-know-who."

He let out the last insane laugh before he said, "Avada Kedavra!" He laughed at the dead prisoner as he heard a lightning strike at his wall and on the other one as he went out to see his mother. They looked at each other and laughed together.

"Chris!" The woman squealed as she hugged his son.

"Mummy!" They hugged as another lightning strike as they both laughed in sync.

"Father needs us." Chris smirked.

Bellatrix smirked. "Now that's my boy."

■•■•■

Alice crumpled the newspaper as she threw it on the fireplace on the Slytherin's common room. Her father didn't actually wanted her to be in Hogwarts for her fifth year and onwards because of what happened to Cedric. But she persuaded him that she'll be perfectly fine that is why she was staying. However, after seeing the latest news in the Daily Prophet: inmates, mother and son; Bellatrix Lestrange and Christopher Lestrange are out of Azkaban, made her anxious.

She knew they were part of the insane plan of his return.

By the time she heard from Harry Potter of what truly happened to his brother, she strongly believed the boy for she knew that he never lied.