epilogue

if a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't i paint you?

(if by bread)

"Father, I saw something that I really wanted to purchase! Please, please, please! I really want it!"

Years have passed as if it was all a blink of an eye. Freedom and peace has been established to the Wizarding Community after the war has been finished. Familys of some were reconciled while others, lost their families and home. It was often called a beautiful tragedy by others. However, it is also how one see its perspective in life.

Years have absolutely passed in a blink of an eye...

...until that very night had occured yet Draco had not regained any of his memories of a certain woman. He would often think about it since he had some dreams about her. She was brunette, with a pair of brown eyes filled with warmth and she often had a bright smile on her lips while she calls for his name. He had never spoke of those faint dreams to anyone; not even to his late wife, Astoria Greengrass-Malfoy.

He had married the woman his parents wanted for him. Although he did somehow opened his heart for her. Unfortunately, it felt not right for Draco in the inside. He was confused of his own emotions.

He felt empty, like something was missing. Or perhaps, someone.

By the time his wife passed away, the woman in his dreams would appear even more. This led the man to be even more curious. He even started evaluating most of the people he met before. Yet no one gets close to either one of them.

Was she someone he knew before?

Was she only a dream?

Did she really existed?

"Father!"