chapter thirty-one

■•■•■

❝ Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own. ❞

Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes

■•■•■

Darkness slowly consumed the night sky in the Wizarding School of Scotland, Hogwarts. Some students were fast asleep in their dormitories while some weren't. One of those some, was the brunette Slytherin who was caught in her own world.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?"

At first, Alice didn't move in her place,  not even wanting to take a glance behind her. She thought she was hallucinating.

"Ten points from Slytherin."

The brunette chuckled lightly before turning around seeing the blonde boy standing before her. As quick as the wind, she threw her arms on him. Tightly clutching on him, making sure he wasn't a sweet daydream.

"Calm down, babe. I'm not missing."

"Babe my arse, you blithering moron!" she laughs.

"So you did miss me?"

"I didn't deny it, did I?" she replies.

Draco smiled, before letting go of her. "Wait, let me go."

The brunette obliged, pulling her arms from him, she watch him pull out a jewelry from his pockets.

"What is it?"

"A present, babe."

The brunette rolled her eyes. "You know you can do better than that babe thingy."

"Well." Revealing what really it was, she was surprised seeing the exact tattoo she had in her arm. "How is it?" he smirks in confidence.

"Oh my Merlin!" However her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "B-but how did you know? Only Blaise knows this."

"He told me." Draco replies while chuckling. "Now you owe him ten smacks in the head."

She snickered. "I'll do that later."

"Though, this is not yours."

"Wait what do you mean? I thought this was mine."

"Clearly, I said it was a present, not yours."

She tsked. "Smart-ass."

"I know right?" the brunette rolled her eyes.

Draco laughed. "Now, this is really yours." he took out a small box.

"One more trick and we're really over, Malfoy,"

Ignoring her threat, Draco grinned before placing his hand on hers.

"I told you that if you miss me, you can look up right?"

"Well what about that?"

"The constellation, Draco." He said and opened the box. "When times that I may not be there for you, I want you to remember me by this necklace."

The female chuckled as she plays with the pendant shaped into the Draco constellation. "I don't really know if I should laugh at your cheesiness or should I be all flustered."

He laughed. "Go ahead. Judge me, Mrs. Malfoy."

"I never told you I'll marry you."

"And I never asked. Besides, I know you love me and so do I."