chapter seven

we watch the sunset,over the castle on the hill

over the castle on the hill

castle on the hill by ed sheeran

"Uh, mummy!"

The brunette burst out laughing at the blonde boy who was turned into a ferret a while back, as they were headed through the Great Hall. The blonde boy frowned in disappointment the time he heard it from her lips. He loathed it, being embarassed in front of many people.

"Your face was priceless!"

Draco narrowed his steel eyes on her. "Shut up, Diggory," he snaps.

Alice rather than being the considerate friend, decided to test his limits furthermore.

"What, ferret boy? Can't beat Potter?" She mocked then laughed.

"Stop calling me that. And I could've if his boyfriend, didn't turned me into aㅡ"

"Ferret boy!" Alice roared in laughter as the boy rolled his eyes on her.

"Stop it!" He demanded.

"Why? You call me big mouth most of the time, ferret boy,"

He rolled his eyes. "Well just pipe down, will you?"

Out of blue, another friend of them join Alice and Draco to the table. Rushing to the Great Hall, she sat next to the young man.

"What happened, Draco? Are you okay? Did Professor Moody hurt you?" Pansy asks, as her worries came flooding in.

Alice smirked at her, making Pansy blush and stop at what she was doing then finally letting go of Draco. Draco fixed himself and crinckled his nose in disgust.

"I'm fine, Parkinson. Don't mind me," he replied.

"Well is it true that he turned Draky into a ferret?"