chapter thirty-three (part two)

■•■•■

dito na lang tayo,
sa ating tagpuan.

(let's both stay here,
in our rendezvous.)

tagpuan by kamikazee

■•■•■

"Well, I think you spared your life just in time."

Gulping hard, the brunette stared at the features of the three new people who were dragged down into their own graves immediately by the time they've stepped inside the Malfoy's Manor. Harold fixing his black expensive suit, gave them a joyous smirk while giving them a bored look in his dangerous eyes. For sure, Alice could tell that he was scarier than Christopher. Christopher was an obvious lunatic; if you knew his intentions, he will most likely be an open-book.

But not Harold, recalling any details about him; Alice have never heard about his name at all. Most of her friends were purebloods like him yet, not a clue of his existence until he introduced his name and his identity.

Harold made it twice difficult for everyone to know about his intentions. He had a twisted mind that was filled undeniably high intellect.

"What a lovely sight, isn't it? The blood traitors's son, Weasley?"

Words felt like knives in her heart. She stared at the pair who were both restrained by other masked men.

Granger, Weasley. She thought.

Finally to the de-constructed face in between the other brunette and ginger haired man. He looked somewhat familiar although his face, was a bit... different. His eyes were... green and he was missing his glasses.

Wait... Potter?!

Her brown eyes widening on her sudden realization. They were all damned for good by these demons compiled in one room. Hell was empty at this time, because all of the demons; were here.

What were they all thinking?

With that thought being diminished, she snapped into reality seeing the intelligent psycho staring at her.

"Do me a favour, Alice..." he trailed her name, making her shiver in fear.

"P-please... don't..." Draco muttered in his breath.

Alice's brown pupils started to tremble, seeing Draco's tragic state. She wanted to do something that would save both people. If she would to say that it was in fact, Harry Potter was right down their noses; then they would kill him on the spot and save Draco for good. But if she said that she didn't know where he was...

Wait, there is a way to save them.

"Ah, eyes on me Little Alice. You wouldn't want to experience this..." he was pertaining to Draco.

Harold held Alice's delicate chin, commanding her to eye him directly.

"...Now tell me something. Do you know who these people are?"

Who would you save, Alice? She asked herself.

Taking another glance on Granger and Weasley, her heart started beating faster than her usual state. Palpitating as if it was a beating drum, she took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say.

"You wanted to take muggleborns as hostages, right?"

That wasn't Alice, though.

"Hermione Granger, a witch and also a muggleborn and yes, Diggory and I are colleagues. We share the same classes though our houses are different."