chapter twenty-four

■•■•■

❝ You're everything I wanted. ❞
Balisong (Rivermaya) - The Juans

■•■•■

"Your mind is probably loud by this moment, isn't it?"

Catching him off guard, Blaise took that opportunity to sit next to his blonde friend who was currently lost in his own world. Draco pretended as if he wasn't lost in thoughts, he smiled plainly at his tan friend.

"I'm fine." he manage to blurt out.

Blaise chuckled in amusement. "I never ask if you were alright. But anyways, tell me what's bothering you then."

"Nothing."

"Doesn't look like 'nothing' to me. Is it her?"

"Define her?"

"Diggory."

Sighing in defeat, there was no point of hiding it anyway. Draco shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes. It's her. She doesn't want to talk to me."

"Well, maybe she was just shocked about that."

"I know. I was too. I didn't expect that she was on her room. I mean what was she doing there in that time?"

"Well, what were you doing in there that time?"

"I was changing my clothes."

Blaise chuckled. "Lucky for you the one who saw you was Diggory, not Parkinson or the first years."

Oh how he hated them. Especially when they go all screeching and shouting.

He actually hated mostly everyone.

Shrugging again, the blonde ironically smile sadly.

"True. But still, I miss those times we kept making fun of each other, plain crazy with no malice and those times I can call her big mouth Diggory. She's changing, isn't she?"

"Changing? Draco, all of us change. I mean like we're younger yesterday then ㅡ"

"No. What I mean isㅡshe changed. She used to be all crazy and a troublemaking teasing machine but now, she isn't that bubbly and noisy anymore. Now, all she wants to have is space and only herself."

"How can you not change if that happened to you? Someone you love dying."

"If I could turn back time,"

"What could you do?"

"Save her brother."

"Why and what for?"

"I'm serious. If that's how I can turned her back to that person she was when we were first years, then I'll do that."

Blaise smiled. "You too, huh?"

"What do you mean me too?"

"You've fallen for her."