Chapter 3 ~ Legolas

''Put her down!'' I looked up to see my elf in Mirkwoodian armor . Wait he's not my elf! ''Prince Greenleaf.''

I went to take another breath, bit nothing came in. I couldn't breath! I went into panic mode. I couldn't die I'm not that old!

I think The Prince saw my panicking because he aimed his arrow towards the mans head, ''don't think I won't kill you.'' He threatened.

The man looked back and forth between him and me. ''Princy in love with a little town girl, suprise , surprise.''

Legolas shot the man and I fell to the ground gasping for air.

''Are you alright?'' Legolas asked as he ran over.

I just nodded because I don't think my throat could take talking yet. I looked over to the man who almost succeeded in killing me. The arrow went right through his skull and into the wall. The arrow was the only thing holding him up. I smiled. 'He deserved that' I thought to myself. I looked back at The Prince.

''Thank you'' I barely managed to whisper and I stood up. Once he stood up he looked at me.

''You're the girl from the woods am I correct?'' I nodded.

He smiled ''I seem to be getting in a lot of trouble lately I guess.'' I said rubbing the back of my sore neck.

''I wouldn't call it trouble.'' He said.

Before I could answer him I heard a scream then I felt a body latch onto mine.

''What the heck?''

''You're not dead! Is everything alright? No injurys?'' Linelle asked looking me over.

''I'm OK Linelle.'' She calmed down and I looked back at Prince Greenleaf. He was already on his horse about to leave.

''Prince Greenleaf'' I called.

He turned and looked at me. ''Thank you I wouldn't be alive without you.''

He just nodded his head and turned his horse about to gallop away, then he stopped.

''You can call me Legolas.'' He said and rode away.

Legolas....

Vote

Comment

Thanks!!!!!

-Leggylover1