Chapter 13 ~ When I Wish Upon A Star

~ I'm sorry for spelling or grammar errors. ~

*****************

I opened my eyes to see a beautifully sculpted chest. What the Valar?! I look up and into his beautiful eyes. Gorgeous.

''Morning beautiful'' Legolas mumbled into my hair. I signed I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning.

I feel him kiss my forehead and start to get out of the bed.

''Where do you think your going'' I say pulling him back down. He laughs and lays back down. I lay my head on his chest and his arms wrap around me. And for once in my life I felt safe. Safe from all the bad in this world,safe from all the things that could harm me or Legolas.

''What are you thinking about?'' He asks me.

''Im thinking about staying in this spot and never getting up.''

''I can't argue with that.'' He mumbles.

I look up at his perfect face. His blonde hair and deep blue eyes make me.... Anyways....

We lock eyes and he smiles. Not one of those fake ones he puts on for guests, a genuine smile.

''Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?'' He asked me kiss down my neck.

''Say it again,'' I moan.

''You....are...so....beautiful....'' He says in between kissing my neck.

I smile and don't say anything back.

All the sudden I don't feel him next to me. My eyes snap open to find him hovering over me. ''What?'' I ask him raising an eyebrow.

''Say it back why don't you,'' he gently demands.

I laugh and pull him down on top of me. ''You are a beautifully handsome elf.'' I mumble into his hair.

''And....''

I sigh, ''Let's see, you are the strongest most elegant elf I have ever meant.''

He looks me in the eyes, ''and....''

''And your all mine,'' I say before smashing my lips to his. After our very long make out session we both dozed off.

...............

''Wake up, wake up.'' I hear. Legolas?

I opens my eyes hoping to see that beautiful elf prince. But no in front of me was a really ugly ...man.

''I'm no Legolas, beautiful,'' he spits.

I wipe my face and sit up. Instead of being in a comfy bed I'm lying on the cold rocky ground. I can always dream...

I look at my surroundings. I have no clue where I am and it probably DOESN'T help that I was knocked out for an unknown amount of time. It looks like we are in some sort of field. Yup that helps a lot, there is only about a million fields in middle earth, no big deal. There is no sign of Mirkwood or and type of woods. I can't even see a river or lake.

''Here doll.'' A man says walking over to me. He's holding some sort of bowl. I take it from him and look inside. Let's just say what's in that bowl doesn't look edible.

''No thanks,'' in say handing it back to him. He shrugs and walks away eating it. Yuck.

Wait a minute. I'm not tied up. How stupid can these humans be not tying up their prisoner. Amateurs.

I silently get up and check my surroundings. If I stay low to the ground the grass should hide me until I find a better place to take cover.

I turn around ready for my escape and, bam. I run straight into a wall that wasn't there a second ago.

''Now where do you think your going Missy.'' The guy asks.

I look up to see a strong young man. He has hazel eyes and light brown hair. He would be attractive to any human girl on earth. But I'm no human girl.

''I um was just going to go for a walk. Yes a walk.'' I say a little to fast.

''Haha I don't think so, your coming with me.''

He grabs my elbow and starts to lead me towards the biggest tent in the camp.

''Where are we going?'' I ask him.

''We are going to see the boss.''

************************************

(Legolas's POV)

I walked into my dads office hoping he had some news on where Eda was. I couldn't stand not knowing where she was. Its like a replay of the past few years in a way.

''Father do you have any news.''

My dad looks up from his desk,''I recently spoke to Elrond asking him if he new of these men.''

''And what did he say?'' I asked.

''There has been sightings of this bandit group. The steal and then destroy what they don't want.''

''Anything else?''

''Their 'home base' has never been found.''

''Is that all?'' I asked him. I really don't want to hear all this bad news at the moment.

''Legolas,'' I looked into my dads eyes. ''The people the have stolen... they are never seen again, alive.''

************************

Wowwwwwww that was some chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGOLAS!