Chapter 28 ~ Alliance

Hey guys here is the next chapter!

Melui’s POV

It’s been two days, two days and Eda hasn’t made an appearance. We’ve not even seen a signal from her telling she was alright.  Linelle keeps telling me that everything’s alright and that she will come here soon.

“Linelle I’m telling you something’s terribly wrong!” I shout my stress levels have been going up daily.

She sighed, “Melui calm down this is Eda we are talking about.”

“Listen Linelle,” I said starting to get aggravated, “She was supposed to get the kid and get out. That doesn’t take two days!”

Linelle’s face turns red and she stands up coming right to my chest pointing a finger at me, “What are we going to do if we go there huh?” she asked. “We can’t do anything until we get some sort of sign from her because if she is n there with a plan and we barge in and ruin it people could die!”

I looked to the ground knowing she was right.

“Have nothing to say do you big guy?” I snapped.

I looked into her eyes; she looked like she wanted to murder me. “I have nothing to say,” I said quietly.

“I’m right, so sit down and be a good boy,” she said smirking.

“Know body tells me what to do,” I say. What is with this girl? She is different from any other girl I’ve met. She stands up for herself and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She doesn’t cower back and take orders from anyone. She confuses me.

“Well I just did,” she sasses.

I smirked, “No.”

“What did you say?” she asked.

“I’m not going to be a good boy,” I say.

“Wha…” Linelle was cut off by the sound of horse hooves. I look up and see a wagon heading towards the camp. On instinct I pull Linelle behind a rock and hide her form the potential danger.

I watch the wagon pull into the massive camp and disappear from my sight.

“Um… Melui?” I heard Linelle squeak.

I look down and finally see the position we are in. My arms are tightly wrapped around her waist and I’m on top of her hiding her from anyone’s sight. Wow the girls pretty short.

“Is shorty uncomfortable?” I ask.

“Yes now will you please get off of me?” she asked.

“Well since you said please… no.”

“What!” she shouted, right in my ear. I wince and grab my ear.

“I think you just broke my eardrum woman!” I shout back rolling off of her in pain.

“That’s what you get when you don’t listen,” she says while wiping herself off and walking away.

“If she’s not back by tomorrow night I’m going in,” I say.

“On one condition,” she says looking back at me. “I’m coming with you.”

I sigh, why does she have to be so difficult? “Deal.”

The next day we both look out for any sign my sister might have sent us, nothing. The sun is going to set soon so I start to pack my weapons.

“You said tonight,” she says.

“Well it’s going to be night soon, so I better be ready.”

“Look Melui,” she says pointing. I whip around looking frantically for a sign. I then hear Linelle laughing hysterically.

“This is not a joking matter,” I growl angrily.

“Your… your face was priceless,” she says still laughing.

“Stop it Linelle!” she eventually stops and once again I get my weapons ready.

“Melui look!” Linelle cries out.

“I’m not falling for it again,” I snap.

“Melui.”

“No.”

I feel her grab my face and turn it opposite of the camp, Linelle actually wasn’t joking, a whole army was coming our way.

“It’s Mirkwood,” Linelle said smiling. “The whole army!” she squealed.

“Legolas, I don’t see him,” I say looking in the crowd of armor clad elves.

“Thranduil’s leading them,” she says.

“Strider is there with some rangers too,” I say seeing some men in darker clothing.

“I even see some of Lady Galadriel’s men,” Linelle said getting a better look at the army.

I start walking towards them. “What are you doing?” Linelle yells running after me.”

“I’m going to join them that’s what!”

“Good then let’s go,” she says and starts to walk in front of me.

I grab her arm and stop her. “Linelle I want you to stay here,” I tell her.

“What? No! My best friend is in there!” she shouts.

“Linelle I don’t want you hurt and neither does Eda! You can come in and find her after we win,” I tell her.

“No!” she yells.

“Linelle don’t make me tie you to that rock,” I say slightly raising my voice.

“Fine, just don’t get hurt,” says frowning and goes to hide while the battle happens.

I walk up to Thranduil, he shows sign of disgust. “What are you doing here?” he asks obviously not caring about the answer.

“Eda’s in there she hasn’t been seen for days,” Thranduil nodded. “Have you seen a wagon by any chance?” he asked.

“Just yesterday it pulled into the camp,” I said.

Thranduil turned and started to talk to one of his men completely ignoring me. The man left and then came back with a horse.

Thranduil turned back to me, “I assume you will be accompanying us so here is a horse.”

I nodded my thanks and quickly jumped on with only two thoughts on my mind.

Finding Eda.

And killing Edel.

*******

And here you go! Just a filler hope you all enjoyed it!

*not edited*

Don’t forget…

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGGY!