Chapter 11 ~ True or False

This is the day that I'm guilty of lying to the king or I am proved correct when the group of men come to get Legolas.

Legolas is confident that I'm not lying about all of this, which I'm thankful for. But if they don't come I'm afraid I'm going to lose his trust forever.

''Are you OK?'' He asked coming from behind me.

''Just nervous,'' I say.

''I don't think you would just come back for no reason, you defiantly saw something.''

''I just hope they come so I don't get thrown into the dungeons.''

''I won't ever lay that happen Eda. Of this was true or just a way to get to see me.''

I slap his arm, '' you're not worth coming to see. I just don't want this kingdom to fall to ruins since the prince would be dead.''

''Sure Eda, sure.''

I rolled my eyes and started to walk to the throne room. All of the guards have been doubled some of them put in the open and some under cover. Thranduil was taking this seriously, let's just hope they do come and we can crush them before they know what's happening.

Legolas came next to me and grabbed my hand, give it a comforting squeeze. And we walked to the throne room hand on hand.

Throughout the day small conversations came up. Like when I'm telling my parents I'm back. Where do I plan on living. And what I want to do in life.

And all day nothing Adan Thranduils advisor said no sightings of men have been seen in or near the Mirkwood borders.

As Evey minute passed by the more nervous I got, and by the end of the day nobody came. And I was accused of being a liar.

''Guards arrest this women!'' Thranduil yelled. Two guards can over and chained me up.

''No father she's not lying!'' Legolas yelled.

''Yes she is the would've come now and they didn't. We will have her trail tomorrow and she will be put to death.''

When Legolas looked at me I turned away, not able to meet his gaze.

'Why didn't they come? I would never lie to Legolas.'

''Adan schedule the trail please.'' Thranduil said. ''And guards take her out of my sight.''

They started to drag me away in those awful chains that I could already feel ripping through my skin.

''This isn't fair father.'' I heard Legolas argue.

''Its not up for descussion Legolas.'' Thranduil answered.

As I was being dragged away there was a huge explosion to the left of the room.

''We're under attack!'' One of the guards yelled.

I was dropped onto the ground as another explosion went off.

''Melui find the prince and get him out of here before we get caught.'' Someone said.

''And Beren kill anybody in his way.''

''Yes Edel.'' Melui and Beren said at the same time. I heard there footsteps walk away.

I tried to get up but something was holding me down. I lifted my head to see a pile of rocks fell on me during the explosion. 'Shouldn't I be able to feel that?'

''What do we got here?'' The guy I thinks name was Edel asked standing over me.

My eyes met his cold black ones. He looked really familiar but I could think who he could be.

''Beren get this girl out of this mess.'' He demanded to another guy.

A man started to pull the rocks off of me until he could lift me up into his arms. My body felt limp and my head just hung. I had no strength to fight.

'I hope they make my death fast,' I though to myself.

Edel was looking me over, it was kind of freaky.

''Beren get her out of here we are pulling back.''

The man nodded and carried me outside. He was wearing leven armor that's why we didnt see them when they snuck in. They blended with our people.

He played me on the front of his horse then jumped on behind me.

''Pull back! Forget the prince!'' I heard in the distance.

Beren started to unlock the chains around my wrist.

''You're probably wondering why I'm unchaining you huh?''

I try to answer but my throat is too dry.

''Well youre way to weak to fight back and you even be awake.''

I was going to try and question what he meant but a cloth was put over my mouth. Sleeping herbs!

''Just breath in and you can take a little nap.'' The guy said. And slowly I drifted off into a cold dreamless sleep.

**************

VOTE

COMMENT

AND....

LOVE LEGOLAS!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!