Bonus chapter 3 - Wedding Bells

Extra chapter 3 - Wedding Bells

"Miss wake up wake up!" I heard someone yell.

I moaned in annoyance and turned my to the noise, cuddling further into my blankets.

"Miss! We don't have much time you have to wake up!" I opened my eyes to see at least a dozen maids surrounding me.

"Can't we wait Miss, you already delayed us by three hours!" One of the maids said panicked.

"No, it's fine believe me we have enough time," I mumbled laying back down and pulling the covers over my head.

"Miss, I don't think his majesty would appreciate waiting," she said.

"His majestic who?" I asked confused.

"Prince Legolas Miss, I don't think he'll appreciate waiting on his wedding day," she informed me.

That's when it hit me, I'm getting married. I'm getting married! I'M GETTING MARRIED TO THE MAJESTIC LEGOLAS!

I jumped out of bed surprising all of the maids, "well what are we waiting for?" I asked them and ran into the bathing room. I heard some of them chuckling while I started to undress. I jumped into the warm water and started to clean myself off.

"Miss, we can help you," the same maid from before said.

"No no! There is no time, I'm getting married can you believe that?" She started to chuckle.

"Oh and what's your name?" I asked, I can't keep calling her maid.

"Madeline, but you can call me Maddy for short." She said smiling while getting some towels.

"Okay Maddie let's get ready for my wedding!" I shriek like a little girl.

After I'm done bathing I walk back into my room where everybody gets to work, I had two maids braiding my hair, hide others applied light powder to my face, the rest were getting my clothes ready.

"She's all done Madeline," one of the girls said. Maddy motioned me over and I walked over.

I stepped into the pure white gown and the girls pulled it up and secured it in the back. It's the most gorgeous dress I have ever laid my eyes on. The long sleeves fit my arms perfectly not bunching up at any point, the end of the sleeve had gold outlining it. It's also has a neckline shaped like a heart also outlined in gold. It was tighter in my stomach area and then flowed from my waistline down. Gold accented the pure right throughout the dress.

"A dress fit for the future Queen," Maddy said with a smile. All the girls started gushing over how beautiful I looked.

A knock on the door interrupted their gushing. Maddy went and opened the door, King Thranduil walked in and smiled when he saw me.

"Absolutely breathtaking," he said with a smile.

"Are you ready to become queen?" He asked.

As soon as Legolas and I marry we become the king and queen of Mirkwood, it's tradition. "I'm nervous," I say shyly.

"You will be fantastic. But we better get going before Legolas comes and gets you himself," he grabbed my hand and started walking to the hall the ceremony was being held.

People from all over Middle Earth came to this wedding, I even believe the fellowship was here to see Legolas get married.

We finally got to the doors, by that point I was shaking. "There is no need to worry," Thranduil say quietly.

"But what if it's trip?" I ask.

"Then your prince charming will come and save you," he says.

Then the doors open. Then I faint.