Chapter 15 ~ My What?!?

Hey guys sorry for such a long wait... But I'm back!

Chapter 15 ~ My What?!?

A little reminder....

''I'm your father.''

***********************

''You're my what?'' Hold on a second this cannot be happening. He was dead. Dead I tell you! He can't be this man!! My father isnt a bandit, he can't be. My father was kidnapped. No this can't be happening!

''Um is she alright?'' I heard Melui ask.

''Just in shock son, just in shock.''

''What? How? When? No! You are lying to me to get into my head! And let me tell you something you're doing a great job!''

He laughed at me. He laughed! What did he think this was some kind of joke? ''Eda, I am not lying to you. You are my daughter and I'm your father.''

''But...but no its highly impossible! Just no! You can't be my father. He gone...dead! Not on this earth anymore! You are not dead and you are not my father!'' I screamed at him. If he is it would be such a disgrace to my family. To both my mother and father.

When two eleves are married they are bound to each other, forever. If they hate each other, too bad. If they cheat on each other they both get punished. Its a disgrace to be married twice at the same time. If one of the eleves is dead, that's a whole other story. The elf that is alive still has to respect the deceased, but are free to be with whoever they want.

So my mother would be accused of being married to two people at the same time. While my so called 'father' would be put to death immediately for being a bandit. That is if he's my father.

''So I have an elf brat as my sister? I don't want her anywhere close to me.'' Melui said with a look of dislike.

''The feelings mutual.''

''See and now your acting like you're brother and sister.''

''No we are not!'' Both me and Melui said at the same time.

''I don't even believe you! You're a bandit, how do I not know you are lying to me?'' I asked.

''Because your my daughter, and he's my son. That means your his sister, and we are all family.'' He explained matter of factly.

I started to laugh, call me crazy but I did. ''Is this some way to get me to spill Mirkwoods secrets? Well guess what? You'll get nothing from me. I don't even know anything for goodness sakes! And just some elf girl that warned Mirkwood about you coming!'' Wait a second, oops. I dont think I should've told them that.

''You what?!?!'' My so called 'father' yelled. ''You were the rat that ruined my plans to take the prince!''

''Technically I wasn't a rat, I was a messenger to the king.'' I corrected him. Wrong move Eda.

''My very own daughter. Who would've thought? My best plan goes into ruins because of my own flesh and blood! A little brat that couldn't mind her own business.'' He started pacing in this tent thing.

''You're going to get it.'' Melui whispered to me.

T this point I honestly don't know what to expect. If he really was my father I had at least a little chance of living. But now I ruined that small bit of hope.

''Melui take your sister to one of the empty tents in the middle of the camp. I want her chained and watched at all times. If she managed to ruin my plan who knows what else she can do.'' Melui nodded and grabbed my arms, pushing me out of the tent.

''He was actually pretty easy on you.'' He said trying to start conversation. I grumbled in reply.

After that he didn't even try to talk to me anymore. He chained me and made sure I had three guards around d the tent. And now I'm laying on the cold hard ground, wondering where my life is going.

''Legolas save me....please.'' I sobbed into the cold night.

**************

(not edited)

And here it is!

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGOLAS!