Bonus chapter 1 -You are Beautiful

Bonus Chapter 1

One year. That's how long it's been since I saw Legolas. A year without any contact a year full of loneliness. The only information I ever get about him is from Elrond's messengers who rarely come anymore, last I heard Legolas fought at Helms Deep.

I got out of my bed and started to walk around the Caverns. All these thoughts weren't good to constantly think about. I found my feet leading me to the throne room. I looked and round and admired all the intricate little details the elves put into making this extraordinary place. Every little vine and branch had a purpose and without them the caverns would crumble. I walked further into the room venturing down the twisted wooden pathway. Until I made it to the thrones. I walked up the carved stairway and looked at the seats in front of me. One for the king, one for his son.

Legolas told me that he wanted me to carry his heir, which is an extreme honor in my opinion. This was before he left.

*Flashback*

"Eda did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Legolas asks.

I turn my head and smile at him, "you tell me everyday."

He rolls onto his side and wraps me into his warm arms, "well that's because a beautiful person like you should know how beautiful you really are."

Legolas took me to a cliff overlooking the woods, so we could watch the sunset. The sun went down hours ago but neither of us wanted to leave the beautiful place.

"Listen Eda I'm serious if I ever miss a day you tell me," he says looking me in the eyes. I break out into laughter. "Eda," he says rolling on top of me locking me in between him and the ground, "I'm serious."

"Okay Legolas, I will remind you," I say with a smile.

"You wont have to," he says with a smirk, " I promise, my love. And I don't break my promises."

I nod and expect him to roll off of me, but he doesn't. He just stares ain't me lovingly. I eventually have to get him off because I my legs are becoming stiff. "Legolas what are you thinking about?" I ask curiously.

"I am thinking about how beautiful our children will be," he says simply.

"Legolas!" I shriek. "Why would you be thinking of that?"

"Because I plan on spending the rest of my life with you."

*End of flashback*

It's been about 365 days since he's called me beautiful. I guess you can say he broke his promise.

I just sat there thinking about a mini Legolas sitting in the throne beside his father.

"I miss him as much as you do," I hear from behind me.

I turn and see Thranduil. "Don't worry Eda he will be back soon," he says before bringing me into and hug. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back.

"Now go to sleep, Eda."

I silently go back to my room leaving Thranduil in the throne room. I make myself comfortable in my bed and fall into a nightmare infested sleep.

I feel like I'm suffocating. Like something is holding me in back from breathing , from moving, from physically functioning.

My eyes snap open and immediately shut, they are now burning. I sniff the air around me, I hear the crackling and screams, and I feel the heat. Fire.

Even though we live in caverns there are many flammable things within them. And if it's not stopped within the caverns then all of Mirkwood could burn to the ground.

I force my eyes open and look around flames have almost consumed me whole room, why didn't I wake up. "Help!" I scream. "Help please help me!" No one can hear me over the furious flames.

I curled up near the headboard of my bed, one of the only things not on fire. Then keep see the flames start to link the bead frame, then the sheets catch on fire and are nearing me by the second. I have two choices, 1. Burn to death, 2. Try get out of the flames.

Number two is probably my best option at this point. I quickly stand up and jump over the bed landing on the stone floor. The spot I was just in is engulfed in flames. I turn around towards the door trying to find the safest path out of here.

I do not realize the flames behind me are rising until I feel my hair out fire, I scream and try to put it out. I start ripping at my hair trying to save it from the flames. Fire starts starts to poke at my feet making me jump up in surprise. My hair is is the least of my worries. I look up at the door, flames surround it and my path to it. I have to get to it. I could count to three and run through the flames, I can feel the fire buying and blistering my skin, I scream out in pain as I continue for the door.

I run into the door and slam into it with all the force I can muster. I keep hitting jet until finally opens. The halls are exactly like my room, consumed in the flames. I started running through the caverns trying to find my way out. Flames and smoke were blinding me in the process, my body throbbed from the heat and blisters that covered my body.

After what seemed like forever I saw the caverns entrance and made a mad dash towards it. I saw people at the entrance about to close the doors to try and stop the fire. "No!" I tried tried to scream, but it only came out as and whisper.

"Wait I think I see somebody!" I heard a guard yell. I tried to let out another scream, but it was no use.

I was about to make it to the gate when when I heard a Crack from above me, then I went hurtling down to the ground. I look up and see people running for me but I'm not awake to see it they make it.

------------------

I wake up and my whole body is sore. I look around to find myself in a pure white room, a hospital of some sort. I stand up and walk towards the mirror in the corner of the room.

I dressed in a thin white sleeping gown but that's not what attracts my attention,it's the scars that mar my body. I then look to my hair, it was once long reaching past my backside and now it barely makes it past my shoulder blades. Tears gather in my eyes as I look at the beast in front of me.

"Still as beautiful as when I first laid my eyes on you," I turned around to see Legolas standing in the corner dressed in light blue robes.

That's when I broke down crying and fell to the ground in a heap. He immediately came over to me cradling me in his arms.

"Love, talk to me what's wrong?" He asked.

"I d-dont want y-you to see me like t-this," I sob.

"Eda look at me," he gently grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"You are beautiful. "

************

Don't we all wish we had a Leggy?

I didn't expect anyone to vote/comment on the AN so I put the votes and comments from that and final together and you guys get your next chapter! Yay!!!

For the next chapter I need 20 votes and 10 comments on this chapter!!

Let's see if you guys can do it!

Don't forget...

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGGY!