Bonus chapter 2 - His Princess

Bonus Chapter 2 - His Princess

I run through the cavern hallways trying to get him off my trial. I take sharp twists and turns to throw him off track, but I can still hear his footsteps gaining on me every second they get closer and closer. I take a path that lead to the throne room and see Thranduil talking to a guard.

"Thranduil help!" I shriek and run behind him.

He gives me a weird look and then glances in the direction I came from. "Eda are you alright?" He asks me. I look around him and don't see anything... what the heck? He was just right there. I step out from behind Thranduil and start looking around.

"But he was just right there," I mumble to myself.

"Gotcha," I hear someone whisper. Arms then wrap around me and I start twirling around, Thranduil deep laugh is heard as I scream my head off.

"Legolas you orc but put me down!" This causes Thranduil the fall over laughing.

I'm put down and then turn around to face an insulted elf prince. "Orc butt?" He asks. "I'm insulted," he says with a pout. This causes me to start laughing with Thranduil who is now leaning on the guard he was talking to earlier, still laughing.

"Stop ada!" Legolas whines, "it's not even funny."

"AWWW is the wittle Legolas insulted," I say while pinching his cheek.

He slaps my hand away and glares, "for your information I'm way better looking than a filthy orc butt."

I start laughing again, "is never said anything about it being filthy!"

Thranduil goes into another fit of laughter, that poor guard this must be so awkward for him. Legolas gets angry and storms off leaving me, Thranduil, and a very uncomfortable guard.

*************

Later on I started searching the caverns for my elf prince, who disappeared after I made fun of him. He wasn't in his office or room, I honestly don't even think he's in the caverns. I go grab a couple of daggers before heading off into the woods. My feet end up taking me to familiar place. The place where I first met Legolas.

"I see the big bad monster came back into the dangerous woods," I hear Legolas say from behind me. I turn around and see a big smirk plastered on his face.

I frown,"I'm not a monster!"

Legolas laughs then walks over and pulls me him to his arms. One of the only places I feel safe.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you your highness," I say, knowing he gets upset when I call him that.

"Love, don't call me that," he says pulling back slightly so he can look me in the eyes. "It makes me sound old."

I lightly laugh, "no it doesnt."

We don't say much after that, we just stand there holding each other in our arms enjoying the peace and red tranquility.

It's hard to think I never even wanted to know a prince, how inn thought they were all stuck up and snobby. It makes me laugh how judgmental I was all that time ago.

"What are you thinking about?" He whispers in my ear.

"I'm thinking about how I thought you were going to be all rude and snobby, but it was wrong and I'm glad I was."

"I'm confused," he says.

"When we first met here, I thought about how every maiden wanted to be with you and be your princess. At the time being married to a prince totally disgusted me," I explain.

"What about now?" He asks.

"I couldn't think of myself with anybody but you."

He pulls back and smiles then slowly goes down on one knee, "my dear Eda, since the day I met you here in the woods I knew you were something special. I knew that I would be spending the rest of my life with you. Eda will you do the honor of becoming my princess?" He then takes out the most beautiful ring in all of Mirkwood. It's many small branches twisted together with a diamond sitting at the center.

Tears are now streaming down my face, "yes Legolas, I will become your princess."

He stands up and puts the ring on my finger and smiles down at me. "Eda?"

"Yes."

"You are my beautiful princess." He says then brings his lips down to mine for a passionate kiss.

****************

*not edited

Hope you all like this!

If you want another chapter I need the same as last time 20 votes and 10 comments! Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Don't forget...

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGGY!