Chapter 25 ~ Not Your Decision

I’M BACK!

*Not edited*

As we walked through the forest not a word was said. Everybody was too depressed to say anything. We all had the leave; we were exiled for no good reason. Well there was a good reason, me. I just had to think I could have a future with a prince, I’m stupid. Fairytales don’t come true, ever.

And now Melui and Linelle are suffering because of me. Because I couldn’t keep my dreams in check. Because I couldn’t separate my dreams from reality.

“Listen guys I’m sorry for everything,” I say.

“Sis, don’t worry about it. Thranduil just likes to control everything, and he didn’t like the fact that he couldn’t control your relationship,” Melui said.

“Yeah Eda don’t you worry about it, now I’m not stuck in the village I get to adventure with you two!” Linelle was way too happy about this situation. Wait until she finds out there is going to be no roof over her head.

 “Let’s camp here,” Melui said after awhile.

That night I couldn’t sleep well. I was tossing and turning, I was too hot then too cold, and then Melui was snoring too loud.

It was an awful night.

But the thing that bothered me the most was if Legolas realized we were gone, and if he did was has he done about it?

What if Melui was wrong? What if he doesn’t care, what if it was all a lie?

Eventually I fell into a dreamless sleep, with the thought of Legolas still haunting me.

1 week later

The three of us saw the smoke coming from the campfires in the distance. That’s where Farin was, and we were going to do everything and anything to get him back.

The plan was simple. Get in and out as fast as possible. After that we find a place to live away from everybody else.

Melui looked at me then at Linelle, “Ready?” he asked.

Linelle and I looked at each other, “Ready!”

Leggy’s POV

I feel bad for not talking to Eda lately; I sent her a note earlier this week explaining to her how busy I was. I just hope she understands.

I go to her room, hoping that she will accompany me to a river side picnic. I knock on her door but I get no answer. “Eda!” I yell. Still no answer.

I try the door knob to find it open, I walk in and find my letter on the floor in front of the door. It’s exactly where I left it earlier this week.  I pick it up and walk further into the room. It looks like it’s been untouched for days.

I walk to Melui’s room and find the same thing. Something’s up here.

I walk to the throne room where I find my father and Adan discussing something. “Adan can you leave, I have something important to discuss with my father.”

Adan bows his head and leaves the room leaving me with my father alone.

“Where is she?” I ask.

“Where is who?” he asks.

“You know who I’m talking about!” I shout.

My father stands from his throne, “You will not raise your voice, I am the king here you are not!”

“Why can’t you let me be happy?” I ask. “Why can’t you let me control my own life?”

“Legolas, she wasn’t good enough for you,” he says with a sigh.

“How would you know that?” I ask.  “You never even bothered to get to know her!”

“Legolas her family is a group of criminals!” he says exasperated.

“Just because her family is made of bad people doesn’t mean she’s a bad person!”

“And we don’t even know if she’s immortal. Her father is a human; she could die and age like they do. Then you would be left without her and you’ll regret ever being with her.”

“I regret many things in my life father, but I will never, ever regret meeting Eda. She’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. And if she’s mortal then I will give my immortality to be with her.”

“”Nonsense! I wouldn’t let you!”

“It’s not your decision!” I yell and then storm out. And then I realize I never even found out what happened to Eda.

Fantastic.

*******

Hello everybody! Listen I’m sorry I haven’t been writing some medical problems came up and I wasn’t able to write. I really feel bad for giving you this chapter after such a long wait. It’s a filler chapter and I plan on making the next one more action packed.

I had someone ask me what Legolas and Eda’s ‘couple name’ or ‘ship name’ was (I think that’s what you call it?). The person said they totally ship the two together. So if you have any couple names or ship names for them then let me know I would love to hear them!

If you ship anyone else in the book I let me know about them too!

Ok, next update… soon? I promise it will be by next Sunday at least.

Thanks so much for all the support for this book! Every time I see a new vote and comment my day gets better.

Well until next time my fellow Leggylovers…

VOTE

COMENT

AND LOVE LEGGY!