Chapter 9 ~ Long Time No See

So here's another chapter....

★★★★★

Thranduils caves. As gloomy and scary as everybody makes them out to be. I watch as elves leaves the kings main hall. The line seems to go on for miles. But thankfully I'm close to the front.

I honestly couldn't believe I was doing this. I dissapear for three years and now I'm back. Whoop de zoo. Not.

I don't even know if he will remember me, and if he doesn't then the king most likely won't believe me. And that'll just end up being a total disaster.

One by one people go in. Every person that goes in means the closer I am to facing the king.

''Next!'' One of the guards yell.

I step into the throne room. There's vaulted ceilings carved out of the rock the gives the place such an empty feeling. I look forward to see the king himself sitting, well my lopike laying on his throne. And he looks like he's in a great mood (note the sarcasm).

Right now he was listening to a women rant on about her vegatble garden. Are you kidding me I'm here to tell the king that his son might be killed or worse and this woman is ranting about carrots.

''Your dismissed.'' He said with a wave of his hand.

''What but your majesty!'' The woman yelled.

''Guards please take her out of my site,'' he said lazily.

Some of the palace guards came and dragged her out of the massive room. Here I go.

I slowly walked forward, the heels of my boot clicking against the stone. When I stood in front of the throne I bowee and said, ''your majesty.''

He just looked down at me, boredom written across his face.

''What can I help you with girl?'' He asked me.

''Sire, I think your son is in great danger,'' this seemed to catch his attention.

He raised one of his overly large eyebrows, ''and why would you think that?''

''I was out near Gladden wh-'' I was cut off.

''Alone?''

''Yes I was alone.'

''Why?''

''That's another story for another day.''

''Keep going then.''

''Well I was out near Gladden when a group of men rode out.''

''What kind of men.''

''Some sort of warriors.'' I told him. ''All of them were big and strong and looked liked the have seen war before.'' He nodded and motioned for me to keep going.

''And they xamped near where I was. And the guy who looked like the leader started talking about the Prince.''

''What about my son?'' He asked.

''How they were going to take him or something like that.'' I said looking down. I could hear the anger in his voice.

''Or something like that!'' He yelled standing up. I jumped back at his sudden outburst. ''How do I know this isn't a lie!''

''I have proof sir.'' I said quietly.

''Let me see!'' He demanded.

I held out the weapon and the plans to take Legolas. A guard took them and handed them to the king.

He looked over both things before looking back at me, ''how do I know this stuff is real?''

''The language on the weapon sir, the language of men that I've never learned.''

''That's it how do I know you didn't write this up yourself?''

''The Prince, ask him he will know I'm telling the truth.'' I said before I thought about it. What did I do?

''You do know the consequences if I find out you're lying right girl?''

''Yes your majesty.''

He turned to one of the guards and asked him to go and get Legolas.

For what felt like hours I just stood there in front of the king who was staring me down.

Then I heard his voice, ''you needed me farther?'' Legolas asked from behind me.

''Do you know this girl?'' Thranduil asked.

I heard his light footsteps approach me. And soon he was standing in front of me. My head was down, my long hair covering my face.

''Look up!'' Thranduil order.

Slowly my head went up and my eyes met with Legolas's. His face held a million different emotions.

''Eda?'' He asked his soft hand coming up to my cheek.

''Yes, its me.'' I said quietly. I felt ashamed for some reason. Probably because I left him.

''Yes father I know this girl.'' He said still staring at me.

''She tells me that there's a plan to kill you or something.'' Thranduil said.

''Really now?'' Legolas asked. ''Well why don't you tell me about this Eda?''

And I went on and on about what happened while I was near Gladden. The whole time the prince and king looked in deep thought.

After I was finished Thranduil asked, ''do you believe her Legolas?''

Legolas looked over to me and his eyes met mine. ''Yes father,'' he said without breaking eye contact, ''I trust her with my life.''

*********************

But anyways sorry for spelling and grammer errors. Stupid auto correct...

VOTE

COMMENT

AND LOVE LEGOLAS!!!!!!!