Chapter 22 ~ Not Again

Hello all my fellow Leggy lovers! How are you all?

As you know I opened a competition up where you fans could have a part on what happens next in the story. I had a good amount of people send in what they think should happen, but I could only choose one. I still want to thank everybody who entered because it means so much to me.

So the runner up is…

 Sharpiiee !!!!

Check out her Wattpad page and stories!

And without further ado the winner is *Drum roll*…

themortalwizard !!!!

You all should also check out her Wattpad page and stories!

I can’t tell you what her ideas were on the story because that would ruin everything! Sorry.

But again thanks to everybody who entered in the competition!

Now for what you‘ve all been waiting for…

*not edited*

Chapter 22 ~  Not Again

I was sitting in a tree, we were now on Mirkwood’s border and I’m glad to be home. The woods are my safe haven and I’ve been deprived of my thinking time for quite a while now. It’s nice just to be able to relax without the worry of someone coming to get you for interrogation or something trying to attack you. No worry’s just relaxation.

“Eda are you up there?” I heard Legolas ask from the bottom of the tree.

“Yeah I’m up here.”

I heard him climbing the tree and soon enough his heads popped up next to mine. He positioned himself next to me and looked up at the stars.

“They are beautiful aren’t they?” he asked me.

I also looked up at the star lit sky, “Yes beautiful and mysterious,” I told him.

“Just like you,” this took me by surprise.

I turned onto my side so I could get a better look at him, “what’s that supposed to mean?”

He smiled and turned himself so he could look me in the eyes, “You are beautiful Eda,” he tells me bringing a calloused hand up to my face.

“But you also said I was mysterious,” I reminded him.

He pulled his hand back which made me frown, “Well you are. I feel like I know so much about you but in reality I don’t.”

“Well then what do you want to know?” I asked.

“What happened while you were at the camp?” he asked quietly.

I moved so I was laying on my back again looking into the never ending sky. I sighed, “My whole life has been a complete lie pretty much.” I closed my eyes preparing myself to tell the story that still had missing pieces.

“The leader of the bandit group is my father, and Melui is his son and my brother,” Legolas nodded but didn’t say a word. “I didn’t believe him at first because I was always told that he was dead. It all changed when my mother came.”

“Your mother?” he asked.

“Legolas she knew about him all along, she was a part of all of this.”