Chapter 18 ~ Shock

Hey everyone I’m finally back!

Here is the next chapter!

All the hope that I had is gone. There has been no sign of my Elf Prince, no sign of spies, no sign of anything that could be my savior. So what’s left for me to believe in? Absolutely nothing at all there isn’t any hope for me. And I now have t face all the facts; that if I want to get out of this Valar forbidden place I have to do it myself.

All of my hopes and dreams of being saved blew away with the nonstop wind around this place. I’ve been chained in this pitiful tent for what feels like weeks now, and I wish so many things. I wish that I never came back to Mirkwood, I wish that I had a normal family, and sometimes I even wish that I’d never met Legolas Greenleaf, ever. Maybe if I didn’t this would’ve never happened. I would be at my small cottage in the woods reading a story to Farin.

But no, that would never be the case. Farin will probably play his game until I moved out. Just because he knows it annoys me. And at some point I would’ve met the Prince. He probably wouldn’t save me or anything, and our relationship would not be the same.

“Breakfast dear sister,” Melui said walking into this tent big enough for one elf.

“I do not want that mush dear brother,” I mocked.

“Now we wouldn’t want you to starve now would we?” he asked me.

“I’d rather starve than eat that,” I replied.

“It’s not that bad actually,” was his o so excellent reply.

“Yeah it’s so good that you run to the bushes and spit it out when the cook isn’t looking.”

“You see that?” he asked surprised.

“I see a lot of things around here. For example: I see how you and the younger elves take food from the cooks’ tent, and I also see how you fall asleep on guard, and you can’t forget how you sing your horsie lullabies,” I laugh.

“It’s comforting to him,” he mumbles.

“So no I will not eat that vile food you hold in your hand.”

“Fine then starve!” he then stomped out of the tent in a childish way. “This is the last time I will be nice for you!” he added as he was walking/stomping away.

A couple hours my so called father came into the tent. “I have something to show you,” he said before unchaining me.

My wrists were raw from the chains constant rubbing, my ankles were no better. My father then pulled me out into the sunlight. I squinted; it felt nice to breath in the fresh air.

“Where are you taking me you poor excuse of a man!” I shouted.

“Be quiet or I will make sure you are quiet for the rest of your life,” he growled.

And for some reason I felt like being difficult. “LALALALALALALA I hate you so much!” I yelled as loud as I could. I was attracting attention all the around the camp. “You are so stupid! The elven prince will come and find me and you will all die!” I sang.

“I told you to be quiet!” he yelled.

“I don’t listen to no god bandits!” I yelled back.

“Quiet!”

“Quiet!” I mocked. This was actually kind of fun.

“You will listen to your father!” He yelled.

“I will not listen to you because you are not my father!”

“Yes I am!” He yelled.

“Nope!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Yes!” I mocked in his deep voice.

“No! Wait what?” he was confused.

I started to laugh and so did the others in the camp. “Your face!” I laughed even harder.

By this time everyone was laughing at the red faced man standing in front of me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his tent.

And that’s when I stopped laughing. My heart stopped, my mother was standing before me. My real mother was here.

“Mom!” I yelled running over to her. She hugged me, “he captured you to? He’s telling me he’s my father; I knew I couldn’t believe him right?”

She gave me a pitiful look, “no” I said. No no no this cannot be happening.

“Everything he’s told you is true honey.” She said softly.